Dr. Lecter Invites you to Dinner. The ''Hannibal'' Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I'm not losing sleep over it. I just didn't wake up till 9pm lol

I've been trying to think of a comeback all day. I got nothing. Anyways, guess they are waiting to see tomorrow's numbers too cuz if they'd already made the decision it wouldn't be far from being announced then. Hopefully the small jump last week will keep rising especially since last week was so good. I do think that some parts of this show may be going over people's heads. I know I tried getting my parents into it and they couldn't really grasp some of the metaphorical dialogue. Speaking of, I LOVED Hannibal's remarks to Chilton about the grape. That scene was just great and the guy they got as Chilton is just perfect. What should we mail to NBC if they cancel this? Cow brains or something? Lol

What should we mail to NBC if they cancel this? Cow brains or something? Lol

Are you kidding? I'm going to mail NBC all my TV show pilot ideas to see what they pick up.

I've got one totally original idea: it's a situation comedy, okay, and it's about six single young people who are friends. Like, three guys and three girls. And they hang out and do a bunch of fun and crazy stuff.

What makes it original is that it is based in Seattle! Oh yeah, and one of the friends has incurable advanced-stage leprosy.

Last edited:
The music in this episode was sooooo goooodddd! It's Hannibal centeric also so it's verrrry interesting.

This show is just amazing... I wish this was on Showtime instead of Dexter season 74.

These last two episodes are the best yet.

Intrigued by Gillian Anderson and curious how much she really knows about Hannibal.

Franklin/Benjamin needs to back off.

That was, ahem, quite the feast Hannibal whipped up there.

I like that the show is confirming what I suspected...that he didn't display Miriam out of respect, and that he's lonely.

looks like we will find out tonight if this show gets cancelled or not (outlook doesnt look so good according to tvbythenumbers.com)

(outlook doesnt look so good according to tvbythenumbers.com)

tumblr_mi340ePXEy1rhcghpo1_400.gif

I guess IF it gets cancelled, NBC's reasoning will be that Hannibal didn't have enough of a bite in the numbers...

If that is the case I will tell NBC to bite ME.

Episode 7 was great! Lots of Hannibal this time around, which was fun. The suspense of knowing Hannibal will be discovered eventually is superb.

Ugh, they can't cancel it now, these last two episodes have been sooo good.

I'm betting they'll wait to see tonight's numbers and compare it with last week's and they'll make an announcement at the start of next week...

so we'll probably see Eklypze climbing the walls till then, LOL...

unless the numbers dip and then maybe a Friday announcement...

I like that the show is confirming what I suspected...that he didn't display Miriam out of respect, and that he's lonely.

He did have that look of regret when sitting by the fire with Crawford.

When it comes to his loneliness and that occasional look of melancholy he has, it really does appear that Hannibal at times (while still having his urges, dark behavior, etc) wishes he met Will, Alana and The Crawford's under better circumstances.

Haha I already am climbing the damn walls. This is just bonkers

Nbc needs to try to put it in a better time slot though that is highly unlikely for them to try.

I'm kinda thinking fuller just flat out should've known better than to go with NBC

So was it just me, or was Will giving Hannibal the side-eye while he was stitching that guy up at the end?

So was it just me, or was Will giving Hannibal the side-eye while he was stitching that guy up at the end?

"Man, am I glad that this guy is on our side, or else we'd be ****ed. Am I right, people?!"

this show just doesn't seem like an NBC show at all... seems more suited to a cable network...

(insert comment on NBC that's already been said a thousand times before here )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"