Sequels Dr. Strange 2 - 2020??

Seeing Strange in all his glory in the IW trailer it only begs the question of how they can one up themselves as far as the sequel goes

However, I wonder if the sequel will take place during Infinity War or if it will take place after

Seeing Strange in all his glory in the IW trailer it only begs the question of how they can one up themselves as far as the sequel goes

However, I wonder if the sequel will take place during Infinity War or if it will take place after

Not sure how it can take place during when he is in IWs. He won't be off screen for long stretches and he will be in A4.

I think the sequel will have Mordo heavily involved. Wanda should be in the movie too, Mordo has been tracking down and killing sorcerers. I wouldn't be surprised if he kills Wong in the sequel.

The sequel should be more dimensional based too.

I'm getting the feeling we will be getting the news of a DS sequel soon.

Asap please. I wasn't expecting much till Avengers 4 came out. At that point I think we will get a huge roadmap for the future.

Dr Strange: Nightmare November 1 2020 :woot:

Hopefully Wanda is in it, her powers can alter a state or mind give people visions/dreams/nightmares. She would fit right in.

I'd think a Doctor Strange 2 (and Black Panther 2) would take place between 2020 & 2022 respectively. There's usually a two to four year window between each of the existing trilogies.

Ironman (2008) +2yrs, Ironman 2 (2010) +3yrs, Ironman 3 (2013)
Thor (2011) +2yrs, Dark World (2013) +4yrs, Ragnarok (2017)
Captain America (2011) +3yrs, Winter Soldier (2014), +2yrs, Civil War (2016)

Strange was 2016, and Panther was 2018, so we should expect a sequel to one of these by 2020 at the latest. A third Ant Man film would likely wrap up for a 2022 release (at the latest) too. All assuming we're working on a trilogy method.

I expect to see Doc Strange sometime 2020 and a BP film in 2021. No way they delay that sequel until 2022.

I’m expecting 2020 as well. What’s coming out 2019?

I’m expecting 2020 as well. What’s coming out 2019?
  • Captain Marvel (March)
  • Infinity War Sequel (May)
  • Spider-Man Sequel (July)

Last edited:
Avengers 4 is out in May not March. While Captain Marvel is out in March.

My Mistake. Edited & Corrected. :)

Have any Marvel movies been confirmed for 2020? Maybe Guardians 3?

It is - Vol. 3 is the only (current) 2020 film scheduled. The rest will likely be released at comic-con, two of which will likely be Strange & Panther 2, and I wouldn't be half surprised if a F4 reboot is among them either!

Hopefully Wanda is in it, her powers can alter a state or mind give people visions/dreams/nightmares. She would fit right in.

And she can start learning some new skills from the Sorceror Supreme.

I think November 2020 is more likely

It is - Vol. 3 is the only (current) 2020 film scheduled. The rest will likely be released at comic-con, two of which will likely be Strange & Panther 2, and I wouldn't be half surprised if a F4 reboot is among them either!

GOTG 3 was confirmed but not a specific date and year. Just assumed that it will be in 2020 likely the May slot in place of an Avengers movie.

Even though they say 3 movies a year, I think if need be and once the Fox deal is official they will go to 4 movies.

Plus with Wanda in the film if you put her up against Mordo he stands no chance against her especially with her power she could invade his mind

Plus with Wanda in the film if you put her up against Mordo he stands no chance against her especially with her power she could invade his mind

Well she could do that with every one. Like Airport-Battle but she didnt make it. :cwink:

Will Rachel McAdams return? Her talent was wasted in the first movie.

Agreed, such a shame to cast such an amazing actress in so small a role.

She should have been allowed to play an avenger at least

Or better yet they should have cast her as Sue Storm for the MCU Fantastic Four rather than have her in Doctor Strange

I do have to wonder if her character will even return for the sequel? Or if they will just kill her off?

Or better yet they should have cast her as Sue Storm for the MCU Fantastic Four rather than have her in Doctor Strange

I do have to wonder if her character will even return for the sequel? Or if they will just kill her off?
I doubt she'd be wastefully killed off, more likely just wrote out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"