Dragon Ball Fighters

FRIEZA - Combos, Specials & Breakdown

[YT]WfS-FqK8JTQ[/YT]​

BUU - Combos, Specials & Breakdown

[YT]jHz5uyPHPfk[/YT]​

So, some of the new videos of the most recent build have shown dragonballs popping up on the bottom screen. Namco hasn't confirmed what happens when all 7 are collected. That should be a fun reveal and mechanic.

Also with

Dragon Ball FighterZ Shows Off Gohan’s Iconic Kamehameha In New Character Introduction Trailer. October 11, 2017 . 2:30am

Bandai Namco shared the latest character introduction trailer for Dragon Ball FighterZ, and it features Son Gohan in his form from the Cell Games Saga show off some flashy moves.

No Comments » Read >
maxresdefault_thumb-7.jpg

Bandai Namco shared the latest character introduction trailer for Dragon Ball FighterZ, and it features Son Gohan in his form from the Cell Games Saga show off some flashy moves.
[YT]sYt5G51JkvQ[/YT]

Dragon Ball FighterZ releases in February 2018 for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. You can check out the earlier character introduction trailer featuring Majin Buu in our previous report.

source: GI
&[FONT=&quot]Siliconera[/FONT]

Last edited:
Three articles from the same place

[YT]1h2kPbumG_Q[/YT]

Exclusive Interview On The Future Of Dragon Ball Games

video interview
on Oct 11, 2017 at 02:00 PM

In this video interview, two Bandai Namco producers talk about the process of choosing the right genre and studio for Dragon Ball.
... More

More recently

Lastly Also with

[YT]336-gZ1nm-4[/YT]
Watch Two Full Matches of Yamcha And Tien In Dragon Ball FighterZ

video feature
on Oct 14, 2017 at 12:00 PM

Take a look at two matches of Yamcha, Tien, and a bunch of other people beating the snot out of each other.
... More

PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC
[FONT=&quot]Dragon Ball FighterZ launches February 1 in Japan, adds Nappa and Captain Ginyu[/FONT]
Published 48 mins ago. 10 comments.

Latest information from V-Jump.

DB-FighterZ-JP-Date-Init_10-18-17.jpg
Dragon Ball FighterZ will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC in Japan on February 1, 2018 for 7,800 yen, the latest issue of V-Jump reveals.
New playable characters Nappa and Captain Ginyu are also revealed. Nappa can summon Saibamen and use the Meteor special attack “Kappa!” Captain Ginyu has a technique that summons The Ginyu Force, and can use the Meteor special attack “Body Change” to switch characters and HP with his opponent.
In Story Mode, an event occurs in which the Super Warriors fall one after the other. When Goku awakens, the spirit of the player will be linked to him. In this way, the story will develop by linking characters with the player’s spirit. In the Android Chapter, for example, the spirit of the player is linked with Android 18. And in the Enemy Warriors Chapter, the spirit of the player is linked with Frieza.
You can also deepen your bonds with characters. If your bonds are deep enough, you will be able to hear private conversations, such as Yamcha saying, “I want to get married!” or Vegeta saying, “Bulma has a nasty personality…”
In Story Mode, you will be able to freely choose whether to battle and build experience points, rescue allies, learn skills, and more while advancing on a map.
In North America and Europe, Dragon Ball FighterZ is due out in early 2018 and February 2018, respectively.
Thanks, Ryokutya2089.

source: Gematsu

Good to get a few more villain characters.

I am so hyped for this game. Last time I was this hyped for a fighting game was Marvel vs. Capcom 3. Also Ginyu controling the entire GF and having his body swap should be fun to play as and frustrating to play against.

Yeah, Ginyu adds a fascinating dynamic to the game.

People need to practice Ginyu.

I don't understand the online backlash to Nappa. I mean, did these people even watch the show? Nappa is one of the most effective villains ever. Single handedly eliminated the Z senshi. Nappa is way more worthy than some dumb super character.

There is online backlash for Nappa? That makes no sense to me. He is one of Dragonball's iconic villains.

Plus, Team Four Star turned him into a real fan favorite. So he definitely has his fan base, even if I personally wouldn't have put him in the game.

New Dragon Ball FighterZ Screenshots Show Off Captain Ginyu, Nappa, and the Story Mode

rxOjqC2.jpg

Source

Just follow the link for tons of screens.

Plus, Team Four Star turned him into a real fan favorite. So he definitely has his fan base, even if I personally wouldn't have put him in the game.

That is true. "Goddamnit Nappa" keeps going through my head.

We are kind of at the point where the picks are going to be a bit less obvious. I think the only big name that we haven't gotten is a Goten/Trunks combo and adult Gohan. I guess Beerus is a big name now.

That is true. "Goddamnit Nappa" keeps going through my head.

We are kind of at the point where the picks are going to be a bit less obvious. I think the only big name that we haven't gotten is a Goten/Trunks combo and adult Gohan. I guess Beerus is a big name now.
IMO, in order of likeliness:

GZmgQEx.jpg

SH4dllg.jpg

mdTTz5x.jpg

cdmlcrd.gif

IFFTxSc.jpg

SteB0i4.png

YGi3bgu.jpg

FcO7H7N.jpg

54xFBtd.png

m1d1l1R.png

Last edited:
We're likely gonna get a hefty list of DLC characters of the popular verity any way, and namco bandia will want to take that chance to make money off of DLC packs. so anyone chatacter that's not in the base game may be DLC.

And they are like to turn this into a series , So I expect a 2 like Xeno verse.

So, the season pass was announced to be 8 fighters. I suspect a lot of the newer stuff from Super will be there.

PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC
[FONT=&quot]Dragon Ball FighterZ launches January 26 in the Americas and Europe[/FONT]
Published 15 hours ago. 136 comments.

"FighterZ Pass" includes eight additional playable characters.

Dragon-Ball-FighterZ-Dated-West_10-23-17.jpg
Dragon Ball FighterZ will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam on January 26, 2018 in the Americas and Europe, Bandai Namco announced.

Two new digital editions of Dragon Ball FighterZ were also announced, which include a “FighterZ Pass” that will add eight additional playable characters to the game.

Here are the details:

FighterZ Edition ($94.99)

• A download of the game
  • FighterZ Pass – Eight new characters, including their respective stamps, set of alternative colors, and Lobby Avatars
Ultimate Edition ($109.99)

• A download of the game
  • FighterZ Pass – Eight new characters, including their respective stamps, set of alternative colors, and Lobby Avatars
  • Anime Music Pack – 11 songs from the anime
  • Commentator Voice Pack
Digital pre-orders for Dragon Ball FighterZ include:

• Early access to the open beta
  • Early unlocks for playable characters SSGSS Goku and SSGSS Vegeta
  • SSGSS Goku and SSGSS Vegeta Lobby characters
  • Girls Stamp Pack featuring Android 21, Android 18, and Bulma
And as previously announced, a physical collector’s edition of Dragon Ball FighterZwill also be available for $139.99, which includes:

• A copy of the game
  • CollectorZ box
  • Exclusive SteelBook
  • 7-inch Goku statue with exclusive “Manga Dimension” coloring
  • Three art boards
Here are some new details about the game:
Fights are all about strategy. And fights in Dragon Ball FighterZ are becoming more and more strategical with the arrival of the two new heavyweight fighters, Nappa and Captain Ginyu. Captain Ginyu is quite powerful as players can exchange him with their opponent character until the end of the fight. Nappa is a heavy type character using the Saibamen to attack the enemy. Using the Saibamen in a good way could help a lot to gain time to charge energy or prepare a combo.

Story Mode will also surprise and delight all the fans with the LINK System allowing them to embody different characters, share their minds and even discuss with them while they live in the same body! Surprises are not finished yet. Composed of 3 different parts, the story mode will allow players to experience 3 different perspectives each offering different details and secrets about the whole story.

Players will first play the Super Warriors Arc in the perspective of the Saiyans, then the Super Villain Arc in the perspective of the enemies and finally the Android Arc in the perspective of the Androids. By taking part in different fighting combinations included in these 3 chapters, players will be able to level up their characters and get a full understanding of the amazing Dragon Ball FighterZ scenario! The story mode map will also surprise everyone by becoming a new place for a tactical move as players will have different options for their next destination. This strategical choice will have an impact on fighting abilities in future fights!

Last but not least, more details about the online mode are also revealed! The online mode with interconnected match-making will be the perfect place to test players’ skills. In the Circle Match mode, up to 8 players can enter into the room to fight against each other where up to 4 fights can happen at the same time. The World Match mode will allow players to choose between a casual and a ranked match.

In Japan, Dragon Ball FighterZ will launch on February 1.
View a new piece of artwork and the final box art at the gallery.
visit gallery »

source: Gematsu

Wait, it releases in the US before Japan? What the????

Wait, it releases in the US before Japan? What the????
it's a shocker aint it. It's because thereare certain animes tht are so well recived world wide and Draball is one of them.

Some people will be surprised what other animes are well recived that way as well.

I also have this FRom game infomer

also with

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"