Dragon Ball Fighters

four articles two are written from the same place. the other two art video from EPN.tv. ones a video inter with the makers of thegame the other

is from EP live withthe interview as a segment

Dragon Ball FighterZ is already the most-played fighting game on Steam - ever

3 days agoComments 4
The PC version of Dragon Ball FighterZ was slightly delayed from its console counterparts (and it even took an extra hour at the very end), but...Read more

Also with

Dragon Ball FighterZ datamine reveals new characters and game modes

22 hours ago

Dragon Ball Fighter Z has reportedly been datamined. The information reveals six new characters and two new game modes, likely coming to the game...Read more

Here are thge video's below

hqdefault.jpg
[FONT=Roboto !important]
[YT]fFM89AbZeCs[/YT]

Dragon Ball FighterZ Interview! - Electric Playground Live[FONT=Roboto !important]
[FONT=Roboto !important]
7 hours ago Published on 01/30/2018

[/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]Prepare to go Super Saiyan! In this segment from EP Live, Victor Lucas talks about the new game Dragon Ball FighterZ with Bandai Namco's Wilson Cheng and Denny Chiu!
[/FONT]

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Also with

hqdefault.jpg

[YT]pPORXRFYjs0[/YT]
Electric Playground Live! - Dragon Ball FighterZ, Colossus PS4 - January 29, 2018[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]
[FONT=Roboto !important]5 hours ago Published 01/30/2018

[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]Welcome to our latest show Electric Playground Live, where we bring you the latest in everything cool every single day! In today's episode, we have:

-A new LIVE edition of The
[/FONT][FONT=Roboto !important]Rundown daily news segment -This Day In Everything Cool for January 29 -Interview about Dragon Ball FighterZ with Bandai Namco's Wilson Cheng and Denny Chiu -Buried Treasure for Battlefield: Bad Company *no loot boxes required* -Full review of the new 4K Blu-ray edition of Blade Runner 2049 -Let's Play and Chat with Shadow of the Colossus on the PS4

[/FONT]

source:
PCGN& EPN.tv

Last edited:

Fallowing up ontheir video inter view with victor lucas this week above .

PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC
[FONT=&quot]Dragon Ball FighterZ shipments and digital sales top two million[/FONT]

Published 4 hours ago. 22 comments.

Dragon-Ball-FighterZ-Two-Mill_01-31-18.jpg

Total worldwide shipments and digital sales for Dragon Ball FighterZ have topped two million units, Bandai Namco announced.

The Arc System Works-developed fighting game has become the fastest game in the Dragon Ball series to reach two million units.

It launched for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC in North America, Europe, and Southeast Asia on January 26, and in Japan and Asia today (February 1).

source: Gematsu

Video Review from EPN.tv and a new article from PCGN on the producer fallowing the video with Dev's from EPN.tv two post's above

hqdefault.jpg

[YT]SWKbansOmso[/YT]

Dragon Ball FighterZ Game Review - Electric Playground

[FONT=Roboto !important]1.3K views 2 days ago Published on 02/08/2018

[FONT=Roboto !important]Arc System Works has done it again! Victor Lucas is here with a full review of the new fighting game Dragon Ball FighterZ based on the iconic Sh?nen Jump franchise!
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Fallowingf that below

The producer of Dragon Ball FighterZ will compete at Evo

1 day ago

Given the game’s early success and the Arc System Works pedigree, it’s no surprise to see Dragon Ball FighterZ make the cut at Evo. What is...Read more

source:
EPN.tv & PCGN

Last edited:
It amazes me this was reviewed before the release, especially with how bad the online is.

[FONT=&quot]Dragon Ball FighterZ adds DLC characters Broly and Bardock[/FONT]
Published 33 mins ago. 9 comments.

Release window and price not announced.

Broly-Bardock-DBF-DLC_02-17-18.jpg

The first two downloadable content characters for Dragon Ball FighterZ will be Broly and Bardock, the latest issue of V-Jump reveals.
Broly’s Super Special Attack is “Gigantic Meteor,” which uses three bars of the energy gauge to fire off a cluster of energy.

Bardock’s Super Special Attack is “Revenger Assault,” in which he transforms into a Super Saiyan and pushes forward with vigor.
A release window and price for Broly and Bardock were not announced.

Dragon Ball FighterZ is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.

Thanks, Ryokutya2089.

source:
Gematsu

Awesome. Goku with Scar and screaming Hulk. :o

so, lore wise and story wise, how accessible would this game be to a DBZ newbie ( one with little to no familiarity of the characters/story )?

I've seen cutscenes and they use 21 as a way to fill in the blanks for some characters, but unless you've seen DBZ and maybe Battle of the Gods movie some of the references will go over your head. But if you're here for the gameplay then it shouldn't matter too much. [blackout]The story is kinda convoluted even for Dragonball standards.[/blackout]

Also maybe watch the Goku Black stuff. The dub is just getting into it, but if you just want a quick refresher, there's always a wiki.

[FONT=&quot]First look at Dragon Ball FighterZ DLC characters Bardock and Broly[/FONT]
Published 3 hours ago. 36 comments.
Add-on fighters still without a release date.

The official Japanese website for Dragon Ball FighterZ has been updated with pages for newly announced downloadable content characters Bardock and Broly, which provide the first direct-feed artwork and screenshots of the fighters.
Get the images below.
Bardock

Broly

A release date for the two fighters has yet to be announced.

[YT]nAgUT6oWMio[/YT]

[YT]sYo5lgjhG7k[/YT]

Last edited:
A Video Review I should have put up with EPN.tv's here are the former GT tv reviewers know as the Easy Allies.
hqdefault.jpg

[YT]bE_Fg7uUkKk[/YT]

Dragon Ball FighterZ - Easy Allies Reviews
27K views 2 weeks ago
Published on 5 Feb 2018

Dragon Ball FighterZ is an amazingly faithful representation of the over-the-top series it's based on.

Written by Ben Moore Video
Edited by Ian Hinck Reviewed on PlayStation 4 Pro and Xbox One Available on PC, PS4, and Xbox One

Our ratings: 5 Stars - Masterful, 4 Stars - Excellent, 3 Stars - Decent, 2 Stars - Inferior, 1 Star - Terrible

source: Easy Allies

just picked up Dragon Ball Fighter.

being new to the series and characters, I would also like to start watching the anime. however, with so many Dragon Ball anime series, where should I start?

any recommendations would be appreciated. thanks.

just picked up Dragon Ball Fighter.

being new to the series and characters, I would also like to start watching the anime. however, with so many Dragon Ball anime series, where should I start?

any recommendations would be appreciated. thanks.
I'd start from the start. The very beginning of Dragon Ball. But you could jump on at the start of Dragon Ball Z as well, and that is how the show basically feels from Frieza on.

I'd start from the start. The very beginning of Dragon Ball. But you could jump on at the start of Dragon Ball Z as well, and that is how the show basically feels from Frieza on.

thanks.

so I just look for the show simply called "Dragon Ball" and that's the original show?

cuz I see stuff like Kai and Super and GT and a bunch of other labels....lol.

Is "Kai" the "modern remake" of the original Dragon Ball?

thanks.

so I just look for the show simply called "Dragon Ball" and that's the original show?

Okay so there's the original Dragon Ball (with Goku as a kid) , which is my favorite and I feel its a must see but I know many people stateside started with Z. Its better to start with Dragon Ball otherwise you'll be confused.

Then there's Dragon Ball Z. Dragon Ball Kai is Z without the filler and padding. It's also more accurate and better written. I recommend you watch Kai after the original Dragon Ball.
After that you have two options: Dragon Ball Super (which is airing right now) or Dragon Ball GT.
GT is the non-canon show taking place after Z (Think of it like the Old Star wars EU before it was overwritten). You can watch it if you want but if you want to continue the series after Z, Watch Super.

For Super, the first two story arcs are based of the movies Battle of Gods and Ressurection F. You can choose to either watch the movies and skip to the 3rd arc of Super or just watch Super Normally.

TL;DR= Dragon Ball > Dragon Ball Kai (or Z) > Super (Ongoing)
------------------------------------------> GT (Finished)

If you have questions let me know.

Last edited:
I'd definitely recommend to watch the two Movies "Battle of Gods" and "Resurrection F" and just jump straight to the 3rd Arc in Super. Otherwise I'm afraid you just might drop the show, before even making it to the 3rd Arc.

thanks.

I'll try ande simplify it for you. you shoule start with dragon ball and it was supposed to lead into the original dragon ball z after the first tornatment before goku married chi chi . after that there was dubbed movie just befor the z series where gohanwho was 3-4 years old needed to be saved by both picaolo and his dad and this is before Z started with goku finding he was an alien from his supposed brothe Raditz in Z.

after that with alot of it was suppoesed to lead GT which ended the serise.

which is where a fan like me dropped off. I ended with GT.

but they started all over again with dragon ball kai and super sopposedly started al lover again in the Z era.

to make it simple both kai and z super are do over's of the Z series and for now they are supposedly ignoring GT cause certain part's of the fan base claim they didn't like GT whichwas goku tranformed into a kid again traveling with his grand daugher pan and trunks. of which they traveled for the galaxy in search of the dragaon balls again.

I guess after Dragonball head to kai & then super. but both kai and super are do overs of the original z sereis with added new things like characters minus some filler most of the other movies are sorta out of cannon except the one's featuring goku's father before freza killed the sayan race & hame world .And the one I mentioned after gohan was born that lead to the orginal Z series. there was also the "tree might movies which was a cool movie which had anothe sayan related to gaku that was born from his father.

I guess goku's dad was prolific with kid's there was raditz and then that one from the tree of might movie. then you could see the othe movies mentioned by orba.

I've had a hard time getting back in to the z series when kai started so. I currently watching the fate series right now, Fate/Apocrypha

which takes place before Fate /Zero . Alot seemed to have happened before fate /stay night so umm yeah .

It'll be awhile for me before I get back to Z . too much other thing's going on series wise. I'm waiting for thenew installment of of toru aru the the index series that has the science side characters inspired by the X-men ETc.

It'll be a while befor I get back into the new current DBZ.

Last edited:
thanks for the recommendations, guys! that really helps. otherwise, I wouldn't know where to start or what order to watch.

I'll start with the vanilla Dragon Ball and see how I like it and go from there.

oh, and there's going to be another installment in the Index series? nice - I always love me some Railgun. ;) hope she's going to be in it.

thanks for the recommendations, guys! that really helps. otherwise, I wouldn't know where to start or what order to watch.

I'll start with the vanilla Dragon Ball and see how I like it and go from there.

oh, and there's going to be another installment in the Index series? nice - I always love me some Railgun. ;) hope she's going to be in it.

don't worry the magnetic coin tossing psi/ mutant mokoto miska 's(code named Railgun) there , and the sister's might show up again with this one that's being dubbed.
I do enjoy the railgun series best epecail with tom'a show up there and do marthon's with my youngest sister and my youngest cosin from my dad's side is now getting into it since he got out of high school.

well there's a wikia for it the index series and it's is some what pretty far the manga I mean . with what happening with toma and the universe over all. with this installment it's supposed to be about the world war 3 arc that the magic world seem to have started to attack the science/ mutant side . and toma doing his best to stop/ prevent that with the other under world opertives of acadame city and that chruch indexcame from.

it's an interesting series. and took thing in place that think even marvel should look at at times. cause for time they were heade and then it become all kiling more instead of some thing that should have been explored like certain benift's they can offer the world. they still had people hate them and ther bigotry in that series as we saw inthe second season of Railgun. and toma found out why the magic saidhas be attacking acadmy city and it was over that & the magic side have jelous over the science/ mutants for centuries

next to the series scryed E's other wise and Darkerthen black & and even the newer series which this one I'm maention is video game turn anime.

The Asterisk War: The Academy City on the Water

Towa no Quon , hamatora, ande lasty charlot.

Beside aria the scarlet ammo have semi dealings with it. interesting things. and always get the blue rays of all those series I mentioned. lol alot of anime based on mutants came about even before the X movies from marvel it's interesting.

But I'm steering this off topic. I hope you enjoy the Dragon ball series. and don't get too lost.

Getting this back on topic

Dragon Ball FighterZ connectivity woes should be ending soon-ish

1 day ago
Dragon Ball FighterZ came out last month and it’s not only a surprisingly good Dragon Ball game, it’s also one of the most entertaining...Read more

source:PCGN

Last edited:

[FONT=&quot]Dragon Ball FighterZ DLC character Broly trailer[/FONT]
Published 3 mins ago. 0 comments.

One of the first two additional characters.

DB-FighterZ-Broly-PV_03-13-18.jpg

Bandai Namco has released the official trailer for upcoming Dragon Ball FighterZ downloadable character Broly.

Alongside Bardock, Broly will be one of the game’s first two additional characters. A release date for either character has yet to be announced.

Watch the trailer below.
[YT]6YtBve_4ZBM[/YT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Dragon Ball FighterZ update due out March 16, adds Z-Unions and Offline Lobby[/FONT]
Published 17 hours ago. 7 comments.

Plus mode and gameplay improvements.

Dragon-Ball-FighterZ-Patch_03-14-18.jpg

Bandai Namco will release an update for Dragon Ball FighterZ on March 16 that contains several mode and gameplay improvements, as well as adds new features like Z-Unions and offline lobbies.

Here are the details, via the game’s Steam community:
Modes

• Replay Channel: To enable implementation of the below gameplay adjustments (see “Gameplay” section), recorded data from Replay Channel will be erased.
  • World Match: Changed rematch system to 3 matches in both Ranked and Casual World Match.
  • Ring Match: Improved match-making and server stability.
Gameplay

• SSGSS Goku: Fixed a bug that makes “x10 Kaioken Kamehameha” combo continue even if the opponent gets away from the attacks.
  • Captain Ginyu: Fixed a bug that makes Ginyu Force members collide with the opponent character and sometimes interrupts the latter’s attacks.
  • Nappa: Fixed a bug that makes Saibamen collide with the opponent character and sometimes interrupts the latter’s attacks.
  • All Characters: Fixed a bug that makes characters float in the air if Dragon Rush Clash happens when landing from mid-air back step.
  • All Characters: Fixed a bug that makes main characters say the wrong name when calling a Z-Change or Z-Assist.
  • All Characters: Fixed a bug that alters the hit box of Z-Assist characters under certain circumstances
    Hit / SSGSS Goku / SSGSS Vegeta: Fixed a bug that triggers Z-Change voice over dialogues instead of Z-Assist ones.
New Features

• Z-Union: Added Z-Union feature that enables players to join “Unions” (fan clubs) of their favorite character and get special rewards. And the longer you stay in a Union, the better the rewards become.
  • Game Lobby: Added the possibility to leave the Lobby by using the stairs at the entrance.
  • Offline Lobby: Added option to enter the Offline Lobby from title screen.

source:
Gematsu

[FONT=&quot]Dragon Ball FighterZ DLC characters Bardock and Broly launch March 28[/FONT]
Published 22 hours ago. 17 comments.

Due out alongside "Commentator Voice Pack" add-on.

Dragon-Ball-FighterZ_03-20-18.jpg

Bardock and Broly will launch as playable fighters in Dragon Ball FighterZ on March 28 alongside the “Commentator Voice Pack,” Bandai Namco announced.

Both Bardock and Broly are included with the “FighterZ Pass,” which contains a total of eight characters. New dramatic scenes can be unlocked by meeting certain conditions when using these new characters as well.

The Commentator Voice Pack will let Chichi, Videl, and Android 18 commentate battles.

Bandai Namco also teased an update due out this spring that will allow players to compete between different Z-Unions.

Watch a trailer for Bardock below.

[YT]cI5C_Lpi3wU[/YT]

If you missed it, catch the Broly trailer here.

View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.
visit gallery »

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"