Dragon Quest XI

spiderdan223

Civilian
Reaction score
I'm a longtime jrpg fan, so clearly Dragon Quest XI is a game I wouldn't miss. But I'm curious if anyone knows how well it's selling this opening week in the States? I'm hopeful for it and other turn-based games to continue to build its audience here in the west. I think these would just be Sony and PC sales at this point, but it is to be released on the NS in the near future.

I'm a longtime jrpg fan, so clearly Dragon Quest XI is a game I wouldn't miss. But I'm curious if anyone knows how well it's selling this opening week in the States? I'm hopeful for it and other turn-based games to continue to build its audience here in the west. I think these would just be Sony and PC sales at this point, but it is to be released on the NS in the near future.
H'mmm ,that gonna take sometime to get that info and that after all the console's for the west the switch , ps4 &pc all get them. it's very likely I won't be around by that time the info's out.

According to Eurogamer, DQXI was the 2nd highest selling game of the week (US), behind Spiderman. Not bad.

Good to hear. I want more dragon quest games on consoles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"