Dragonball HQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've also thought about having both fusions bodies being grown. With Goku and Vegeta "operating" one or the other. So this way, both Gogetha and Vegeto can team up. The biggest problem I face with..."scientificating" DBZ is the Dragonballs. I thought long and hard on how to fit them into a more science background, and I think....it just can't be done.

So I just watched the later episode of DBZ abridged and I'm in tears laughing from it!

I love that they"covered" Garlic Jr. in one episode and it wasn't even about him. I'm so glad because that arc sucked.

Great,Great episode. Loved the Roshi bits.

Also I'm going to go against the tide and say that I really liked the Garlic Jr Arc. It was nice and small with just three main characters in one area, dealing with the lookout and the Kami backstory/mythology. And the best thing?

No ****ing Goku coming in and saving everyone.

I've also thought about having both fusions bodies being grown. With Goku and Vegeta "operating" one or the other. So this way, both Gogetha and Vegeto can team up. The biggest problem I face with..."scientificating" DBZ is the Dragonballs. I thought long and hard on how to fit them into a more science background, and I think....it just can't be done.

The Dragons are a highly advanced alien race, and the Dragon Balls are artifacts they left behind as a way to contact them in times of great peril.

The Dragons are a highly advanced alien race, and the Dragon Balls are artifacts they left behind as a way to contact them in times of great peril.

I have thought about just removing them. but it kinda doesn't feel right.

I have also thought about keeping them as wish making artifacts, but they weren't created via mystics. Instead, their from another universe where the laws of physics don't apply, thus they can grant wishes.

How do you guys think Bils (the main villain of Battle of Gods) will be defeated? The official plot synopsis says that Goku loses his first fight with him, and in the trailer, we see Goku as a SS3 rushing Bils. So...if Goku as a SS3 can't take him, then what trump card does the Z Team have left?

I vote fusion. I think it's time Gogeta got his second due.

Last edited:
The villain winning the first fight is what usually happens to tell the truth :D
I think Gogeta would be a great way to end the fight, if not that then i would like the entire Z team taking on him together

Looks like Gohan's Mystic upgrade wasn't permenant :(

It may be possible that it's something he has to re-learn. I'm just guessing here, I have no evidence.

Or maybe they ditched it, because otherwise he'd be the strongest, non-fused character. And we all know we can't have that. Goku has to be the strongest. Forever and ever and ever. I wonder how Dragonball would have turned out, if Toriyama wasn't pressured by the fans to always bring Goku back.

No Super Saiyan 3s, Gohan as the main lead, and no one for Vegeta to call "clown" lol

I'm glad Gohan's mystic form is gone (apparently). Super Saiyan is always better, and with the outfit he has, it's a double win.

I liked the fact that, once he realized his full potential, there was no need for a power up transformation. I don't need hair that gets more and more ridiculous witch each transformation. Or growing a hairy ass once you go SSJ4.

But powering up is AWESOME. :(

I agree with you on SS4 atleast. Never liked it. Except for the hair, I liked what they did with that. But the fur? Magical cloths appearing from nothing? (this is a transformation, not a fusion) It always turned me away. Never liked SS4 from the get go.

I had a friend make this for me via photoshop. This is my headcanon SS4.

requestnd.png

I kinda hope Gohan is still mystic. I always like that part of the Buu Saga, and hoped that it would have ended with him beating Buu. I always had that idea that since his mystic power was just his full potential coming out with him going stone-cold like with Cell, and that he could become just as powerful in mere super saiyan form. Help solidify him taking up the mantle of Earths' protector. Ya know, like he was supposed to.

I'm really looking forward to this new film.I love the fact that Toriyama is heavily involved.

I got a SH Figuarts Goku SS3 and Perfect Cell for Christmas. They're awesome figures, gonna buy Trunks as well. :)

Well, that's because it ended up here.

*Edit*

Oh, and I just found this. Pretty cool for something fan made.

[YT]TVlWZBUxOig&NR[/YT]

Last edited:
Well, that's because it ended up here.

*Edit*

Oh, and I just found this. Pretty cool for something fan made.

[YT]TVlWZBUxOig&NR[/YT]

The first episode is actually online:
[YT]ll_XPenKkqA[/YT]

Not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members