DragonballZ vs YuYu Hakusho

Dark-Kenshin said:
We didn't see the blast hit the earth. We can only go by what was said, and who was said to be capable of doing whatever. And according to your argument, this could be a hyperbole.

By the way, in dbz, it's been shown that frieza destroys planets by disrupting the core. He doesn't just fire a blast at a random location, hence having the planet destroyed. So in all honesty, this feat of these characters being able to destroy planets with ease is completely misunderstood.

If this were so, they would never be able to contain any of their fights on the earth. Vegeta's self destruction during the buu saga should have destroyed the planet, according to this logic. But it did no more than create a large crater. Same for most of that attacks pulled off during the Gotenks fight. Kid Buu should have destroyed the supreme kai world in an instant. Obviously though, it takes plenty of effort even for him.

What Kid Buu wanted to destroy planet earth with a small ki blast,and Freeza did say that his attack wasn't strong enough to completely destroy planet Namek,he needed a stronger blast to destroy the planet Namek and when Majin Vegeta didn't destroy the earth with his attack was because he controled his ki,he made the blast small enough not to destroy the planet but strong enough to have the power in it to destroy a planet.

Warhammer said:
Thats the only point that I tried to make and I made it.
That's it.

Argument is over.

:cool:

LOL

So you make random points for no reason other then to make them?

I can do that too

Ahem "Tien is bald"

Wow what an argument I've got there:rolleyes:

Guyverjay said:
Eh?

Goku LET freiza hit him in the face with it and it did nothing.

A ki blasts power level generally has to be higher than the sayain its being fired at to cause fatal damage.

SSJ3 Goku could let freiza hit him all week with anything he wanted and it bounce off his ki field

Actually, you started it when you posted all of that.
So I didn't make some random point. You came into it.

:)

Warhammer said:
Actually, you started it when you posted all of that.
So I didn't make some random point. You came into it.

How can I come INTO something if I started it?

Geez make some sense, all that smiling has obviosuly cut the oxygen off to your brain

Guyverjay said:
How can I come INTO something if I started it?

Geez make some sense, all that smiling has obviosuly cut the oxygen off to your brain

You came into a conversation, but started our feud when you quoted me.

You didn't have to be a smartass about it.

buutenks said:
What Kid Buu wanted to destroy planet earth with a small ki blast,and Freeza did say that his attack wasn't strong enough to completely destroy planet Namek,he needed a stronger blast to destroy the planet Namek and when Majin Vegeta didn't destroy the earth with his attack was because he controled his ki,he made the blast small enough not to destroy the planet but strong enough to have the power in it to destroy a planet.

He made some good points and so did u buutenks, but it was not strong enough because he held back because he was scared of the explosion of the planet would kill him. Everything else you said was true about the vegeta thing.

Gotenks said:
He made some good points and so did u buutenks, but it was not strong enough because he held back because he was scared of the explosion of the planet would kill him. Everything else you said was true about the vegeta thing.

Not really,he wasn't afraid,he knew that he'll survive.

buutenks said:
Not really,he wasn't afraid,he knew that he'll survive.

No goku was scared but when the planet didnt blow up goku knew that he held back his power so he would not die in the explosion. It states this in the anime and the managa.

Gotenks said:
No goku was scared but when the planet didnt blow up goku knew that he held back his power so he would not die in the explosion. It states this in the anime and the managa.

Well yeah,Freeza didn't want to completely destroy the planet because he wanted to fight Goku.

yes. So what i said was right. I made my point that he held back his power, not that he was not strong enought to do it because he was.

Gotenks said:
yes. So what i said was right. I made my point that he held back his power, not that he was not strong enought to do it because he was.

Well yeah you're right.

Dark-Kenshin said:
We didn't see the blast hit the earth. We can only go by what was said, and who was said to be capable of doing whatever. And according to your argument, this could be a hyperbole.

By the way, in dbz, it's been shown that frieza destroys planets by disrupting the core. He doesn't just fire a blast at a random location, hence having the planet destroyed. So in all honesty, this feat of these characters being able to destroy planets with ease is completely misunderstood.

If this were so, they would never be able to contain any of their fights on the earth. Vegeta's self destruction during the buu saga should have destroyed the planet, according to this logic. But it did no more than create a large crater. Same for most of that attacks pulled off during the Gotenks fight. Kid Buu should have destroyed the supreme kai world in an instant. Obviously though, it takes plenty of effort even for him.

And Dark-kenshin if in the show they are stated to be planet busters a charecter must show that he can destroy a planet,if lets say Sensui would have destroyed a planet then yeah every charecter from the show that is stronger then him can destroy a planet and Freeza destroyed planet Namek trhough the core because 1.he wanted to fight Goku

2.and because he didn't put enough power in the blast to completely destroy the planet.

buutenks said:

I've answered this point on the Yusuke vs Goku thread. As for Majin Vegeta though, if he really could control enough energy to destroy a planet or several planets within one square mile, how did that not break a hole into a dimension? It's impossible to control that much power into such a small area without causing some kind of inbalance. Like a black hole for example.

buutenks said:
And Dark-kenshin if in the show they are stated to be planet busters a charecter must show that he can destroy a planet,if lets say Sensui would have destroyed a planet then yeah every charecter from the show that is stronger then him can destroy a planet and Freeza destroyed planet Namek trhough the core because 1.he wanted to fight Goku

2.and because he didn't put enough power in the blast to completely destroy the planet.

Well, how is is that you're willing to accept that Gohan is stronger than SSJ3 Goku, when Goku had never fought against Super Buu(in the manga anyway)?

Also, Frieza didn't destroy namek, because he wanted to get off the planet alive. And that blast that he used had to be VERY WEAK, considering that blast that vegeta used in the saiyan saga was strong enough to destroy the planet.

Nope, I don't buy it. That's just too many contradictions, even for Toriyama.

Dark-Kenshin said:
Well, how is is that you're willing to accept that Gohan is stronger than SSJ3 Goku, when Goku had never fought against Super Buu(in the manga anyway)?

Also, Frieza didn't destroy namek, because he wanted to get off the planet alive. And that blast that he used had to be VERY WEAK, considering that blast that vegeta used in the saiyan saga was strong enough to destroy the planet.

Earth is much much much smaller then Namek and Freeza wanted to fight Goku,not because he wanted to come back alive of the planet,he knew that he could survive the explosion of the planet.

Dark-Kenshin said:
I've answered this point on the Yusuke vs Goku thread. As for Majin Vegeta though, if he really could control enough energy to destroy a planet or several planets within one square mile, how did that not break a hole into a dimension? It's impossible to control that much power into such a small area without causing some kind of inbalance. Like a black hole for example.

Um this is fiction,there doesn't need to be a answer,he just made it small,just like he did when he fired his Final flash at Perfect Cell,Trunks said that he made it small in the last moment so it wont destroy the planet.

Dark-Kenshin said:

Well,where do you really think I'm getting this,from the manga were else and Goku stated that he and Vegeta couldn't defeat Super Buu.

buutenks said:
Earth is much much much smaller then Namek and Freeza wanted to fight Goku,not because he wanted to come back alive of the planet,he knew that he could survive the explosion of the planet.

Where is it stated that earth is much much smaller than Namek? Frieza didn't want to fight Goku as much as you say he did. Otherwise, he would not have attempted to destroy the planet from the get go. He knew he couldn't defeat Goku, so he was counting on the planet's destruction to do the job for him.

buutenks said:
Um this is fiction,there doesn't need to be a answer,he just made it small,just like he did when he fired his Final flash at Perfect Cell,Trunks said that he made it small in the last moment so it wont destroy the planet.

Even in this fiction, it has been shown that characters can create inbalances(even without trying to) through focusing a large length of power into a small area. SSJ3 Gotenks did this, as did Super Buu.

I agree, DBZ characters can destroy planets without disrupting the core. Just not until the later into the buu saga.

buutenks said:
Well,where do you really think I'm getting this,from the manga were else and Goku stated that he and Vegeta couldn't defeat Super Buu.

Yes, but you said that the YYH characters stating that they can destroy planets shouldn't count, as it has not been shown as a feat. Well, Super Buu defeating Goku has not been shown as a feat either. So according to your logic, it shouldn't count. Plus, Goku has been shown to be wrong. Didn't he overestimate his power in thinking the genki dama would be successful against buu(without any intention of having to use the dragon balls).?

Dark-Kenshin said:
Even in this fiction, it has been shown that characters can create inbalances(even without trying to) through focusing a large length of power into a small area. SSJ3 Gotenks did this, as did Super Buu.

I agree, DBZ characters can destroy planets without disrupting the core. Just not until the later into the buu saga.

When Ussj Vegeta fired his Final Flash,Trunks and Krilin said he's going to fire on the surface of the planet?,he's going to destroy earth,you see you are wrong they can destroy planets completely in the Cell saga.A ssj2 can completely destroy planets and so can a ssj,Ussj etc.

buutenks said:

No. He was scared the the explosion would kill him so he held back his power.

Gotenks said:
No. He was scared the the explosion would kill him so he held back his power.

Not really,he knew that he will survive,he even said that he will.

buutenks said:
Not really,he knew that he will survive,he even said that he will.

Dude me and u had this same agrument in a different thread. if im not mistaken I won that one. He hold's back his power beacuse he was scared that the explosion would kill him too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"