Dream Team League (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Johnny Blaze
Cool. Whatever helps people get their big lists together works for me. :)
Now you just need to make a DC one. :D

Hmmm.

Maybe I will.

JB, be a pal and copy those over to the DC Forums. I created a thread there for it.

Somehow I knew you were gonna say that. :o
I'll take care of it in a minute.

damn, those would've really helped me cuz I just got into DC, so most of my picks were from the current JLA, Batfamily, and Teen Titans. I ended up with way more Marvel characters than DC.

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
damn, those would've really helped me cuz I just got into DC, so most of my picks were from the current JLA, Batfamily, and Teen Titans. I ended up with way more Marvel characters than DC.

I did about the same thing. I just know Marvel Characters better so I was able to choose them easier.

Can we pick characters who are currently dead?

Well Donnie, you know you can always re-do your list and send it to me with more DC characters on it. ;)

And yes, you can pick characters who are currently dead, like Odin for instance. :D

Well Donnie, you know you can always re-do your list and send it to me with more DC characters on it. ;)

And yes, you can pick characters who are currently dead, like Odin for instance. :D

when the deadline?

There's no real timetable for this, so take your time and make sure you get your list looking the way you want it. :)

Nah, I don't feel like redoing it. I'll be ok, and I'm sure I can strong-arm some of these punks into trading my D-Man for their King Thor. Just wait!

And, I know there is no real time table, but let's try to get this thing going soon, guys. I'm hyped about this.

Ok... what should I call my new team? I've used Concrete Jungle in the past, but that was for more toned down heroes. Any ideas?

:thing: :doom: :thing:

yeah, I was thinking that would be a good name for Aunt Petunia's team (or anyone associated with the Grimm family).

WOOT! Great idea Donnie... that's the name of my team.
<I shoulda thought of that :p>

:thing: :doom: :thing:

The following are the people I still need one big list from:
Union Jack
TheCorpulent1
Movies205
The Avengers
Spideywill
Punishermax
Weigeabo
The Defenders

The following are the people I still need one big list from:
Union Jack
TheCorpulent1
Movies205
The Avengers
Spideywill
Punishermax
Weigeabo
The Defenders

Come on people. Get it together so we can get started. I took forever to pick people and thought I was probably one of the last to turn in a list. Looks like some people are taking even longer than me.

Originally posted by TheCorpulent1
I honestly don't think I can come up with 40 characters...

Use my sig. It's not that hard.

do i need a list of 40 marvel characters and 40 DC characters too??

Nope, just one big list of 40 characters from both companies ranked from 1 to whatever. It can be more than (which is encouraged), but no less than 40.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"