Dream Team League (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone needs help putting their lists together, check out the links in DBM's sig. The sites from those threads will be more than enough help for those of you in need. :)

Johnny was telling me that some people are having trouble understanding the one list thing. Hopefully this will help.

Here's an example breakdown of characters.

Marvel Regular
Dr. Bong
Madcap
Crimson Commando

Marvel Uber
Annihilus
Silver Surfer
Terrax

DC Regular
Creeper
Elongate Man
Star Spangled Kid

DC Uber
Superman
Darkseid
Wonder Woman

These are the people you want to choose from. (Obviously you’d want more, but this is an example)

What Johnny needs is this:

1 Dr. Bong
2 Annihilus
3 Wonder Woman
4 Madcap
5 Crimson Commando
6 Darkseid
7 Silver Surfer
8 Elongate Man
9 Terrax
10 Creeper
11 Star Spangled Kid.
12 Superman

This indicates that your first choice is Dr. Bong, your second choice is Annihilus, etc. On you first draft turn, if he is available, you will get Dr. Bong. If he is not available, Johnny will move down your list to Annihilus. Assuming Annihilus is available, then on your second draft turn Johnny will assign Wonder Woman to you. If she is not available then he moves on to Madcap. Etc, Etc.

Hopefully that will clear up some confusion.

I finally sent my list, now everyone else send theirs so we can get started!!

Yes you did, and everything is in order. :)
Now just 7 more to go. :D

Just got my list in. I forgot to name my team in the message, so I'll name it now: Chaos & Order.

Here's a list of the teams. Tell me if I am missing your team name.

Team Blaze (Owner: Johnny Blaze)
The Boondock Saints (Owner: Boondock Saint)
DBM’s Team
The Defender’s Team
TheCorpulent1’s Team
The Deadly Viper Assassination Squad (Owner: Donnie Darko)
Lactophiliac’s Team
Chaos & Order (Owner: Weigeabo)
The Arpin Mafia (Owner: Punishermax)
Justice Supreme ver.2 (Owner: Union Jack)
Movies205’s Team
The Odd Alliance (Owner: Jewish Hobbit)
The Avenger’s Team
Spideywill’s Team
Cuthbert's Team
The Yancy Street Gang (Owner: Aunt Petunia)

This must be the most rookie question ever but hey..here goes
whats uber and what do you mean by regular

sorry

uber is super powerful i.e. hulk, thor, juggernaut (old juggy) superman
regular is well, not as powerful i.e. captain america, batman, wolverine

i've now sent you the final list sans amalgam charaters and galactus johnny,oh and the ghost rider is jonny blaze(the first marvel legends ghost rider)

If anyone is still having problems filling out your list, I have a list of about 250 DC characters and a list of about 500 Marvel characters I can PM to you to help out. Just PM me to let me know if you want the lists.

You have a list of all those characters and the draft list you sent me only consisted of 40?
Shame on you DBM. :D :p

Originally posted by Johnny Blaze
You have a list of all those characters and the draft list you sent me only consisted of 40?
Shame on you DBM. :D :p

The lists I offered are all the people I decided not to use.

Besides I think my 40 will be just right.

*laughs maniacally to self*

Let's see...nine teams left..with an average of 2 new teams a week...with at least 40 characters a team....carry the one....

Uh...Sometime before the new Superman movie premiers later this millenium?

It is taking a long time. I know I took awhile with my list, but it doesn't take very onlg once you get started.

C'mon eveyone, let's get those list together.

Well let's see...Aunt Petunia, Weigeabo, Union Jack, Punishermax, Lactophiliac, Jewish Hobbit, Donnie Darko, DBM, Cuthbert, and Boondock Saint have all sent their lists.

So that leaves Movies205, The Avengers, Spideywill, The Defenders, and TheCorpulent1 that still need to send in there lists.

That's better than I thought. So close...yet so far away.

Well, we may be put farther back. I PMed The Avengers about the list a few days ago, but have yet to here a reply. He's been MIA for a while now, and if he doesn't show up within the next few days, his spot will go the next new person to send me a list.

And Cuthbert got banned...again. He's posting under Akira Dee now, which is ok. But, if he get's banned again he's gonna gone too.

I'll tell ya, just when things are looking up it starts freakin' raining. :o

Isn't that always how it goes. Hopefully things will smooth out once we get started (yeah, right).

This is killin me. People need to hurry up. We should put a time limit on this, cuz it's been going on forever.

Well, I think Johnny had onced mentioned we could go ahead with 12 teams, we'd just have an NFL style playoff with a bye-week for the leaders and wildcards.

I say that if we want to get going then take those listed we've all sent and give them the left overs once we all got our teams. Give them a little time and then pick. Well that may not be exactly nice,.. I think they've had plenty of time.

Maybe we should establish a cutoff date. May 31 or June 1 would be obvious, but they're so far away. What about next Friday the 14th, split the difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"