Dream Team League Transactions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of those characters are already taken (Aquaman, Wolverine. Batman) and others are not allowed because two versions of the character alrady exist in the game. Oh, and do you know about ranks?

I don't know anything except that we all make teams and have them compete... X just asked me to take part in this.

Well each character is assigned a rank according to how powerful he is. Let's take your list for example

1-Nightcrawler - MR (marvel regular, he has a power but he's not going to kill swarms of people with it)

2-Batman DR (DC regular)

3-Flash DU (DC uber, he has great power, and with it comes great responsability)

4-Superman DU

5-Wolverine MR

6-Magneto MU

7-Galactus MU (and you can't have Galactus be cause he is too uber, or too powerful for this thing.)

8-Dr. Doom MU

9-Aquaman DM (DC medium, mediums are obviously between regulars and ubers)

10-Apocalypse MU

11-Mystique MR

12-Hulk MU

A typical match takes place between two teams of five characters that have to be

Uber
Uber
Medium
Regular
Regular

That is pretty much the standard form but you can switch it around, as long as you don't have more than two ubers or mediums. In order to win a match you must write a basic depiction of how you think the fight would go between these two teams, what strategies would be used and ultimately why YOUR team would win. The accent should fall on strategy and tactics not flowery writing. But you are welcomed to do dialogues between characters and such if you want to give it a more dramatic spin.

I want

1-Nightcrawler

2-Batman - Taken

3-Flash - all versions taken

4-Superman - all versions taken

5-Wolverine - taken

6-Magneto - taken

7-Galactus - tuber

8-Dr. Doom

9-Aquaman - taken

10-Apocalypse

11-Mystique

12-Hulk

Is this ok?

see above

Well each character is assigned a rank according to how powerful he is. Let's take your list for example

1-Nightcrawler - MR (marvel regular, he has a power but he's not going to kill swarms of people with it)

2-Batman DR (DC regular)

3-Flash DU (DC uber, he has great power, and with it comes great responsability)

4-Superman DU

5-Wolverine MR

6-Magneto MU

7-Galactus MU (and you can't have Galactus be cause he is too uber, or too powerful for this thing.)

8-Dr. Doom MU

9-Aquaman DM (DC medium, mediums are obviously between regulars and ubers)

10-Apocalypse MU

11-Mystique MR

12-Hulk MU

A typical match takes place between two teams of five characters that have to be

Uber
Uber
Medium
Regular
Regular

That is pretty much the standard form but you can switch it around, as long as you don't have more than two ubers or mediums. In order to win a match you must write a basic depiction of how you think the fight would go between these two teams, what strategies would be used and ultimately why YOUR team would win. The accent should fall on strategy and tactics not flowery writing. But you are welcomed to do dialogues between characters and such if you want to give it a more dramatic spin.

Doom's a middleweight. :cmad: :cmad:

Way to go confusing the new guy.

Hey, I say he's a med too.

And he can obviously do more than just fire blasts: 1 and 2, although I'm not to sure on the second one as being very valid as being more than a very specialized energy blast.

Creating a pair of clothes really doesn't have any bearing on power. Not like his transmutation has any battle applications, if clothes are the extent of what he can do with it.

Week 5 Line-Up

Josef Huber (MU)
Superman One Million (All Star( DU)
The Super Skrull (MM)
Batman (One Million) (MR)
Devil Slayer (MR)

Weekly Line Up (Tentative)

Martian Manhunter (DU)
Superman (Kingdom Come) (DU)
Gorilla Grodd (DM)
Batman (DR)
Captain America (MR)

X if you would be so kind as to post Links to all your characters I would be most grateful...

Assuming you and Nightwing are still in, plus Mistress Gluon, plus Asteroid Man...that's 15.

Weekly Line Up (Tentative)

Martian Manhunter (DU)
Superman (Kingdom Come) (DU)
Gorilla Grodd (DM)
Batman (DR)
Captain America (MR)

X if you would be so kind as to post Links to all your characters I would be most grateful...

http://en.marveldatabase.com/Josef_Huber_(Earth-616)
http://classicmarvel.com/cast/devil_slayer.htm
http://classicmarvel.com/cast/super_skrull.htm
http://www.mykey3000.com/cosmicteams/cosmic/j.html (Superman One Million and Batman One Million)

Assuming you and Nightwing are still in, plus Mistress Gluon, plus Asteroid Man...that's 15.

LV's offered to co-own with Asteroid Man. We're still trying to work everything out.

So how do I know who's taken? Is there a list of taken characters posted somewhere?

1-Nightcrawler

2-Nightwing

3-Quicksilver

4-Havok

5-Sabretooth

6-Metallo

7-Solar

8-Dr. Doom

9-Namor

10-The Thing

11-Mystique

12-Hulk

How's this list?

1-Nightcrawler

2-Nightwing

3-Quicksilver

4-Havok

5-Sabretooth

6-Metallo

7- Firestorm (Ronald "Ronnie" Raymond)

8-Dr. Doom

9-Namor

10-The Thing

11-Mystique

12-Hulk

How's this list?

When you pick up a character, do this...

Drop - Superman (DU)
Pick-Up - Batman (DR)

But since you don't have a team and you're making one from scratch, just Pick-Up - Whoever.

I think Nightwing's taken, though?

Actually, Nightwing isn't taken.

No one else on your team is taken either, so you could get that entire team.

Ah, actually, The Hulk is taken. But you could pick up any other Hulk. Professor, Fixit, Maestro.

You might want to pick up another uber or two, though.

Sure.

I'd recommend the Maestro, though. :)

Week 5 Line-Up

Josef Huber (MU)
Superman One Million (All Star( DU)
The Super Skrull (MM)
Batman (One Million) (MR)
Devil Slayer (MR)
Um. Both Gog and I objected to you getting "All Star" Superman M*, because you used feats he performed in that appearance as arguments for the main Superman M*. Basically, they were the same character in your arguments until you realized I wasn't giving up Superman M*.

I really don't see why he would be considered above the likes of Zauriel, Coldcast, Batman (1 million), The Ray, Animal Man, Proctor, and Vixen. All have been labeled as Regs.
No ****ing way should Coldcast be just a Regular, and I've been *****ing about Atom being a Regular for weeks now but none of these ****s are listening. And, I thought Animal Man (Buddy) WAS a Medium?

Sure.

I'd recommend the Maestro, though. :)
Why cause he's in the future and has more technology thus making him more mentally stable? Ok, I'll take him. I'm going to call them the Paladin Platoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"