DTL Season 5-Week 3 (Set 1)

Leaguers and Corpulent's team. :)

Everybody In The Case Mare

Nice poem. Both of you had great strategies, but I felt LV gave a fairer depiction of her opponents.

Should I Even Bother?

Duh. Glad you took the effort though, it was good.

Nightwing - You really need to clean up your write-ups. Draw attention to pertinent details, maybe. Use italics, split up your paragraphs (That's a must), mess around with font size. If you can take the time to make banners and what not, you can do that and make the whole package work even better, I'd say. A lot of what you're doing is just getting lost in the chaos of it all.

Leaguer - I laughed at your write-up half a dozen times in the opening minute of reading it. Kudos on that, at least. :woot:

On a more serious note, you've got great variety with your team.

I can also see Zauriel resisting the penance stare as really... What's an angel done to feel pain over?

You had a lot of good ideas for a compressed, on the short side write-up.

Ladyvader - Your write-up is also kind of chaotic and seemingly less structured than they've been in past weeks. Da' ****s going on? :(

Blah. My votes go to Nightwing & The Leaguer

I think Nightwing's got a very lethal combination in Captain America and Batman. That's a lot of battle savvy and leadership ability.

This week I simply wanted to do something funny and entertaining. I said so from the begining. :)

My criteria for the game is ingrained differently in mah' brain, I guess. :(

Leaguer really shouldn't have bothered, shouldn't he?

I'm undecided regarding the other battle. I'll go with LadyVader at a push, she generally handled the other team better, and put more thought into her group's actions.

Should I Even Bother? - High five!

Heroes of the New Age

I really could vote either way on this one. Both 'Wing and LV had some good fights and some flaws (I think Prometheus would have done better against Cap, and I think Bats would have done better against Kono). In the end, I liked some of 'Wing's battles more. But I'm definitely nominating LV for most create DTL writeup of all time. (There's some stiff competition in that category, but I think she can hold her own.)

Heroes of the New Age
&
Should i even bother? (Was i meant to write anything, because i picked up Fantomexs team during the match?)

Leaguer really shouldn't have bothered, shouldn't he?

I'm undecided regarding the other battle. I'll go with LadyVader at a push, she generally handled the other team better, and put more thought into her group's actions.

how did i not put thought into my teams actions?they worked as a successful team,exactly how those heroes wouldve worked...they used their knowledge to their best advantage to take out their opponents and did so in a believeable manner and in character.

that required thought and research to execute..

Caution, Nightwing, Gog said more, not that you didn't at all.

I wasn't under the impression we could argue with voters?

Harl - I know....

And Aristotle...its not arguing per say...more like spitting my dummy out.:p

Voting is now over.
Final results

Heroes of the New Age 5
Everybody in the Case Mare 3

Fantomex 0
The Nameless Wonders 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics