• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Duck Tales Remastered

Soapy

Avenger
Reaction score
[YT]G6d1A2row6I[/YT]

r8tBe.gif

[YT]gFLkrmNDqHk[/YT]

you have no idea how happy this makes me. this totally just made my weekend. Ducktales for me is one of the greatest NES games ever and it's so nice to see it get an updated treatment for today's consoles :awesome:

just came here to post this.

they better not **** with the moon theme

[YT]KF32DRg9opA[/YT]

Agreed. That's among my favorite game music of all time. Capcom used to have such talented music guys back in the 8 and 16 bit eras.

Day 1 buy for sure. Doesn't even matter if it's "overpriced".

Awesome news for me. Day 1 purchase!!!

How many of you sang along when you watched the trailer? I did.

Woo-oo!

I really hope this does well so Disney might be more inclined to allow Capcom to put out more of those other awesome games they made together back in the day.

They're adding some new stuff to this one.

The only real complaint from me at the moment is that art style is inconsistent, a bit of a style clash between the two dimensional art and the three dimensional art.

I'm liking the additions to the Magica de Spell boss battle.

Loved the cartoon. Don't remember the game

Got goosebumps from watching the trailer. Sooo rad!

Ducktales was one of my favorite shows as a kid, but the game was before my time. I can't wait to finally play this legendary game!

REALLY hope the theme song is used upon starting the game up.

I loved the NES version, and this one looks good, I just hope the game feels similar. Sometimes when they remake oldschool games, the characters will feel floaty.

Can't wait for this, though.

Wow, awesome. Nostalgic trip. I may still have that game in storage somewhere lol. But I'll get this instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"