DuckTales 2017

I think we probably needed that dynamic without Louie there snarking at how everything is going to fall apart. They both are two sides of the same coin except Huey is more Sheldon Cooper-ish at times with his exploration while Dewey just likes to go out there and let **** happen.

Plus it made for a good gag at the end where they were going to blame the whole thing on Louie, despite him not being in the episode.

I liked how they made Fethry actually fairly intelligent and competent. He's wacky and eccentric, but he's not a bumbling moron.

I love Launchpad offscreen Adventures to I just wish we would get to see some of them.

I love his Off Screen Adventures as well I just wish we got to see 1 or 2.

Well, now we know why Glomgold hates Scrooge. Somewhat reasonable.

I think this Glomgold episode was the best of the first three so far.

The animation during the rain storm was absolutely fantastic. And loved young Glomgold feuding with cheapskate Scrooge. I would've been interested to see more of Glomgold with amnesia and maybe he just pop back up later. Although wouldn't that owl lady still technically own the company?

Seriously, this show is almost at MCU level now in terms of drawing on source materials to compose a rich universe.

I think the show got a budget increase since it debuted on Disney XD.

Glomgold definitely deserved an episode focused on him. He's the best of the show's villains.

I liked how they managed to fuse the original comics South African roots with the original's Scotish roots. Glomgold has been great.

I assume this contest is supposed to run the whole season.

Loved getting a Donald-centered episode. And that whole moment of Donald trying to get Scrooge's wallet to pay for the food was great.

David Tennant was on fire that episode. Stole every scene he was in.

This might be one of the best Christmas specials of all time

tumblr_pj2o24v3591qgkp0so3_540.gif

tumblr_pj2o24v3591qgkp0so2_540.gif

This was an episode that will probably go into my regular Christmas rotation. It was fantastic. Especially the second half with Donald and Della.

My biggest critique was that it should have been an hour long episode special.

The voice casting for teenage Donald was perfection. Just perfection.

Great episode. Could've been an hour, sure. But what we got was effective enough.

Though, I worry about Beakly wanting to **** death.

Yeah as soon as I heard young Donald's voice, 'it's the voice of the boys from the 1980s DuckTales!' for us old-timers. Overall a good episode, maybe the second best of the season so far.

The Last Christmas episode is probably one of the most touching moments I've seen in a show in a while. Probably my favorite episode of this season.

After what seemed like forever, the show is finally back for the rest of Season 2, starting tomorrow.

hopefully this and also the old series will be available with disney plus. also darling duck, rescue rangers, gummi bears, tale spin and gargoyles. there really should be a streaming service that offers those retro disney series.

Really good episode with Della. It felt like the bulk of the animation budget probably went here and it showed. Based on the ending with those moon inhabitants, it looks like it's only a matter of time before Della can find her way back home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"