DuckTales 2017

I'll grant you the gold coins one, that could actually cause a fatality.

Hey, anybody who is in possession of a swimming pool full of kruggerands and wants to kill themselves by diving in is free to do so for all I care.

I own the duck tails animated TV series on dvd I watch them all the time. I also got duck tails remaster video game for ps3 it was originally on Nintendo but they released it on play station 3 I love the duck tails growing up I hopes it good another one of my favorites was goof troop I also like chip n deal rescuer rangers I wish they would release it on play station 3 I played chip n deal rescuer ranger video game for Nintendo for long time I bet it 10 times or more I would buy it if chip n deal rescue ranger game came to PlayStation 3

Disney XD is revisiting Ducktales. The network said today that it has ordered a new animated comedy series based on the Emmy-winning series that aired from 1987-1990 as part of The Disney Afternoon daily syndicated cartoon block. The new series is slated to launch in 2017. Produced by Disney Television Animation, Ducktales will again star Disney’s iconic characters Scrooge McDuck, his grandnephews Huey, Dewey and Louie, and Donald Duck.

The new series will follow Scrooge McDuck, his curious and mischief-making grandnephews — Huey, Dewey and Louie — and the optimistic yet temperamental Donald Duck as they embark on high-flying adventures worldwide. Other beloved characters slated to be in the new stories are: Duckworth, Gyro Gearloose, Launchpad McQuack, Flintheart Glomgold, Magica DeSpell & Poe, Ma Beagle and the Beagle Boys (Burger Beagle, Bouncer Beagle), Mrs. Beakley and Webbigail Vanderquack.

“DuckTales’ has a special place in Disney’s TV animation history, it drew its inspiration from Disney Legend Carl Barks’ comic books and through its storytelling and artistic showmanship, set an enduring standard for animated entertainment that connects with both kids and adults,” said Marc Buhaj, SVP, Programming and General Manager, Disney XD. “Our new series will bring that same energy and adventurous spirit to a new generation.”

http://deadline.com/2015/02/ducktales-animated-series-ordered-disney-xd-1201380913/

It will not work without this:

[YT]CMU2NwaaXEA[/YT]

I want MORE DONALD DUCK with a couple of Daisy appearances.

Alan Young is 95 but he did voice Scrooge in a recent Mickey Mouse cartoon, "Goofy's First Love".

What was the name of the robot duck super hero? Gizmo or something like that? He was my favorite character. I hope they bring back DarkWing Duck too.

I will be that guy... I watched the show as a kid. I still don't get the appeal of it to so many adults. Young was very funny as I remember it, but... Yeah. I could care less. I mean... yeah, I just don't get the adult cult of the show or the comics. They both are ok, but... Yeah. I don't get it, never have. Especially since it's the early episodes that are really worth anything. The tone and animation in those episodes were great but the rest of the run, even when I was young, left much to be desired.

Maybe I'm just a Looney Tunes guy in a Disney world?

so it seems that Donald Duck will also be on the new show's central characters. this is all new considering Donald never really appeared in the original run

i'm not complaining though as Donald has always been a favorite of mine especially when he gets pissed and throws his temper tantrums, lol

donald-duck.jpg

I dare them to use 2D animation and not 3D CGI.

Finally another 80s cartoon reboot that's not TMNT or the crap Hasbro stuff. More Disney Afternoon reboots please

What was the name of the robot duck super hero? Gizmo or something like that? He was my favorite character. I hope they bring back DarkWing Duck too.

Gizmoduck.

so it seems that Donald Duck will also be on the new show's central characters. this is all new considering Donald never really appeared in the original run

i'm not complaining though as Donald has always been a favorite of mine especially when he gets pissed and throws his temper tantrums, lol

donald-duck.jpg
Donald Duck was in the original show but usually in guest star role. He was out at sea in the navy, so Scrooge had to take care of the nephews.

Donald Duck was in the original show but usually in guest star role. He was out at sea in the navy, so Scrooge had to take care of the nephews.

yeah, that's what i meant. i remember Donald coming out in a few episodes but he was never a main character like Scrooge, Launch Pad, Huey, Louie, Dewey, etc.

He and Scrooge had that one ep. where they had to face the mad scientist with the submarine.

I wonder if Donald being a main character now takes away from Launchpad's role.

Is this gonna be like a 15 min. short format or half hour episodes?

They actually went 2D despite persistent rumors to the contrary.

Art style looks great. I wonder if they'll follow the comics more closely. If this turns out to be as good as the Mickey Mouse shorts, then I'll be happy. Then again this is Disney putting it on XD meaning you get like two or three episodes and an extended break for no ****ing reason.

Next, Darkwing Duck!

I wonder if Donald being a main character now takes away from Launchpad's role.

Since this is a new show they could have dropped Launchpad & Fenton Crackshell/Gizmo Duck altogether.:( I just wouldn't get my hopes up that it will be anything similar to the original except for in name only.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"