DuckTales 2017

Very energetic, and glad it's not done in flash animation.

Yeah the LP one was legit

and damn is Mrs Beakly built like a tank now

#thicc

My only critique at this time...is that Weby almost seems like a Mabel Pines clone

Well, Gravity Falls writers worked on this so yeah.

I think I'll take Webby Pines ( If she does end up being a clone.) Over original Webby all day, but hopefully she has her own qualities that set her apart from the awesome Mabel.

THE TERROR THAT FLAPS IN THE NIGHT RETURNS!

DFS5sIWVoAAveMq.jpg:large

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And in other news, still sold on the show.

As much as I would like Jim to come back to voice DW....I'd be ok if they got someone new to play him

[blackout]Megavolt, Quackerjack, AND Negaduck?[/blackout] Hell yes.

And good to see [blackout]Magica De Spell[/blackout] confirmed.

So Disney, Nick, and CN seem to be doing a really good job with the 80s, 90s, and 00s throwback projects. Really the only ones that feel like duds are TTG and PPGv2, and even those are popular with the target audience.

Outside of Samurai Jack, what else is CN bringing back? And even then, that was Adult Swim, not CN.

Outside of Samurai Jack, what else is CN bringing back? And even then, that was Adult Swim, not CN.

Adult Swim is Cartoon Network as far as I'm concerned. Until it's completely it's own separate channel that's how I view it.

Still separate management teams. Which is kind of important, considering how CN has shifted past few years, and treated the shows that don't fit the model.

[YT]TkkA6jvk-yQ[/YT]

Now this is cool. Kinda like those rides at Disneyland or Universal Studios.

Young Justice is being done independently, not by Cartoon Network or Adult Swim. WB is using it to pimp their new streaming service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"