Duke Takem Forever Screenshot.

Come on. Give it a chance. That teaser was something that the team had made for fun. They said that real videos and stuff will be shown later and hopefully they'll be mindblowing. It's the Duke.

Yeah, but most of Duke's charm was it's old style and lack of polish. The terribly animated strippers and what not.

I just can't see this being as nostalgic as it should be.

Yeah, but most of Duke's charm was it's old style and lack of polish. The terribly animated strippers and what not.

They weren't terribly animated for the time.

Kinda agreed. The raw feel of the old game and 2-3 frames animated strippers were part of the fun.
Dammit, I'm getting all nostalgic again.

Duke Nukem Forever is what happens when your team's full time job has become throwing pencils at the office ceiling. Who the heck has been paying for this game over the last 10 years, anyway? Are the guys at 3D realms re-financing their houses over this game?

I think they've been working on it as a side-job. 3D Realms is mostly into licensing IPs like Prey and Max Payne these days.

I think they've been working on it as a side-job. 3D Realms is mostly into licensing IPs like Prey and Max Payne these days.
True. Plus, Max Payne games were rather profitable and Prey did alright. Also they didn't buy a new engine (Still have Unreal Engine 2) and the game didn't really progress so there wasn't too much spent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"