Avenger
Reaction score
dumb stuff only please

- the danger mouse opening theme

- this:

especially the "viacom" at the end

Jack
jack-tekken1render.JPG

ET,s body when Elliot finds him near dead in the forest.

I was on a razor's edge tolerating the movie as it was but... I freaked the F out.

Clowns - But I still hate them.

Bugs

My parents getting married - because according to an episode of "Bobby's World" I was supposed to leave the house afterwards. I was only 4.

I scared easily as a child, almost everything scared me, fervent imagination I put it down too.

Clowns will ALWAYS scare me, it's set in my ideology now, but 'dumb'.....

The Oompa Lumpa's from Wilder's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. The Orange skinned, green haired versions.

There’s only two:

E9F2FCD7-ACD2-47AD-A69D-7ED2E8F92E16.jpeg
He gave me the creeps as a child and still scares me as an adult.

E98DA487-2CBA-410F-B18D-5365AC12F99C.jpeg
If anyone else watched Salute Your Shorts as a kid, then you get it lol.

Any time after watching a cartoon the end credits would have some kid saying “Dic” The whole thing was weird and creepy

I would sleep in my parents room out of fear I would get abducted by aliens.

This whole scene I would skip

The Wolf from Peter and the Wolf, I'd have to close my eyes on his closeups!

Makeminemusic-disneyscreencaps_com-3074.jpg

If anyone else of similar age in UK, may know of the Ladybird telling of tales of childhood 'tales', one of which was The Three Little Pigs, and one of the illustrations from the book, was the Wolf looking through the window at the terrified pigs and the face on the wolf was utterly terrifying and when re-reading I always had to skip past that page. It's the 1965 published version. This traumatised me as a child.

Last edited:
If anyone else of similar age in UK, may know of the Ladybird telling of tales of childhood 'tales', one of which was The Three Little Pigs, and one of the illustrations from the book, was the Wolf looking through the window at the terrified pigs and the face on the wolf was utterly terrifying and when re-reading I always had to skip past that page. This traumatised me as a child.

Haha I do, that one didn’t scare me though.

I’ll tell you what did, for anyone that’s seen Master of of the Universe 1987, Karg scared the shirt out of me as a kid. I had a dream that he was trying to pull me down the side of my bed as a kid, I was terrified of him. Now though I’m like why was I so scared :funny:

Haha I do, that one didn’t scare me though.

I’ll tell you what did, for anyone that’s seen Master of of the Universe 1987, Karg scared the **** out of me as a kid. I had a dream that he was trying to pull me down the side of my bed as a kid, I was terrified of him. Now though I’m like why was I so scared :funny:

The scene at the high school party with Cox is scary aye, with them all wailing on her.

The scene at the high school party with Cox is scary aye, with them all wailing on her.

Yeah haha

Tell you something else that scared me, it was meant to but it’s what it led to something dumb scaring me. Zelda from Pet Semetary *shudders* but I watched it at my best friends house and his parents bedroom had a similar colour scheme as Zelda’s in that movie. Also it was right on the walk to the bathroom, so I see to dart passed their bedroom if I ever used the toilet there cause I was terrified I was gonna see Zelda lol.

I like how this thread is all about negging kids for having fears. :o

Okay, so I don't know if this qualifies, but I was terrified walking to certain sections of Blockbuster as a kid, because they had a poster of Chucky up and he terrified me. Same with the surgery scene from Face Off, which I still haven't seen.

If anyone else of similar age in UK, may know of the Ladybird telling of tales of childhood 'tales', one of which was The Three Little Pigs, and one of the illustrations from the book, was the Wolf looking through the window at the terrified pigs and the face on the wolf was utterly terrifying and when re-reading I always had to skip past that page. It's the 1965 published version. This traumatised me as a child.

That reminds me of Miss Nelson is Missing. I could not ever look at the back cover.

41+-Jl1YDoL.jpg

That was utterly terrifying to me. Also the fact was I didn't realize that was Miss Nelson dressed up. Spoiler alert.

Tell you something else that scared me, it was meant to but it’s what it led to something dumb scaring me. Zelda from Pet Semetary *shudders* but I watched it at my best friends house and his parents bedroom had a similar colour scheme as Zelda’s in that movie. Also it was right on the walk to the bathroom, so I see to dart passed their bedroom if I ever used the toilet there cause I was terrified I was gonna see Zelda lol.

Child or not, that scene is terrifying.....

I like how this thread is all about negging kids for having fears. :o

Okay, so I don't know if this qualifies, but I was terrified walking to certain sections of Blockbuster as a kid, because they had a poster of Chucky up and he terrified me. Same with the surgery scene from Face Off, which I still haven't seen.
negging? just having a casual discussion about funny childhood fears

who wasn’t scared of Chucky growing up? :o

All of my fears as a kid, and into adulthood are legitimate. Dentists, wasps, Eskimos..

I was told that I had to be taken out of the car every time we went into the car wash.

I was a nervous kid, my own mind scared me. I still deal with anxiety.

I was told that I had to be taken out of the car every time we went into the car wash.

Due to my claustrophobia, which is horrendous, this still freak me out now as an adult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"