Dumbest thread you made when you were a n00b...

http://www.superherohype.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1451122&pp=25&page=2
vega_4.gif
I think I win the Stupid Thread record.

Anyone who knows more, knows that I had a string of really sad threads.

I posted a thread that I was leaving the Hype, like 3 hours after I signed up.

Then I came back on, and said I was just kidding, all good posters had a fake "I'm leaving" thread, and that I would just go ahead and get mine out of the way.

wasn't a thread but I made some REALLY......REEEEAAALLLY bad posts in Superhobos Zelda fan film thread

Well, when i first started, i started a thread on tool size... and i don't mean the kind in home inprovement...

but biggest mistake is mixing life with hype in the Hype Confessional...

I joined an off-topic board that a friend of mine introduced me to. I had never been on a message board before so I didn't really know propper etiquette....here goes...

My cousin (whom I will refer to as "cletus") had just had ALL of his teeth removed. His gums were a mess. I made him come over and let me take pics of his nasty gums with my digital cam. I then took 2 of the pics one open and one closed mouth and animated them to where they were chomping. It was gross as hell but oh so funny..I posted it for my first thread.

I got flamed to holy hell for that one. I still to this day think it's funny and one day I may dig up that pic and show it to you guys.

Mine was something like; "In What Manner Would You Like SPIDER-MAN to Beat Star Wars?"

It was a poll! :)

:o

Truthteller said:
Mine was something like; "In What Manner Would You Like SPIDER-MAN to Beat Star Wars?"

It was a poll! :)

:o

This confuses and intrigues me TT :confused:

Tsunulia said:
This confuses and intrigues me TT :confused:
Well, this was the first SPIDER-MAN movie, when it set the box office record for opening day, singel day, opening weekend (that one still stands) and a buch more... The Star Wars movie was Attack of the Clones I think. The various manners were things like "With a baseball bat", "To a pulp", "like a drum" etc...

Truthteller said:
Well, this was the first SPIDER-MAN movie, when it set the box office record for opening day, singel day, opening weekend (that one still stands) and a buch more... The Star Wars movie was Attack of the Clones I think. The various manners were things like "With a baseball bat", "To a pulp", "like a drum" etc...

Ah, I see :)

Truthteller said:

That's not stupid; that's just sticking it to the man. :mad: :up:

The man and his abuse of CGI... and bad dialogue... and odd neck fat.

I don't recall any dumb threads that I started ;)...

... but I do recall my first poll.

It was about a long time poster named Reader, and it had something to do about him getting buggered and there were options...

It was deleted within 30 minutes. :(

:mad:

Truthteller said:

Bwahahahahahahah... what a noob... :D :D :D

:confused:

:(

I made thread against the 300 section of the board and was told not to do "something like this" again.

Well it was my first post ever to a forum back in 99 and it was on the theforce.net forums just after Episode 1.

I had made a Manip of Leonardo DiCaprio as Anakin Skywalker which looked ok for the time and I was trying to work out how to post it, so i had made a Thread with the title "Leo as Anakin" and then thought I'd be able to drop this image into the thread. I ended up not being able to work out how to post the picture and the abuse was hard as there where already 5-10 threads from noobs titled "Leo for Anakin Skywalker." Stupid noob.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"