Dungeons & Flagons: The Roleplayer's Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't suit her. Regardless of what someone's original hair color is, sometimes something different suits them better. This goes for names too. You ever meet someone whose name just doesn't suit them at all? Same thing.

It doesn't suit her. Regardless of what someone's original hair color is, sometimes something different suits them better. This goes for names too. You ever meet someone whose name just doesn't suit them at all? Same thing.
Names and hair colors aren't similar, broheim. Hair's a hereditary trait - meaning there is less "chance" to it, and because of the other genes in your genetics, it's more likely to match your other features.

A name's a name - it's chosen at random from an infinite number of selections simply because someone decided they liked that name or wanted to name someone for sentimental or other reasons.

I'm not saying someone's hair color can't suit them (even though I think Emma looks great as both a blond and a red head), I'm saying that you can't use hair color and someone's name in comparison - hair color has a higher degree of probability and order than a name someone is given, which is just a random selection.

Chem major...I'm a nerd. These things bother me... carry on.

How can it not "suit" her? It's her natural color. Granted, she may not naturally be that shade of blonde, but the response so far has been overwhelming positive.

Yea, I gotta say I think she looks great.

People are just used to her having dark hair.

Yea, I gotta say I think she looks great.

People are just used to her having dark hair.
I think a part of it may be her makeup. She was on the red carpet, after all. Given a more natural look, her features would be highlighted better by the blonde hair. (So, basically, a lay man's version of what Syn said.)

I just hope there's a reason for Peter's parents to be in the movie, other than "Look! He had parents who died! Now you don't have to try to imagine the completely contrived and unrealistic reason why Peter would be living with his aunt and uncle! Now, while we're explaining things that will NEVER possibly happen in real life, we're going to suggest to the guys doing the Superman movie to include a 5 minute educational movie explaining male pattern baldness, so people can stop wondering why Lex is bald!"

No, wait... I don't hope that. I actually don't care enough, since I don't plan on seeing it.

Though I will laugh if it's as much of a failure as the musical is. (Was there anyone out there that thought that was a good idea?)
The "Should We Explain Lex's Baldness?" posts still crack me up. :applaud

Looks like I'm gonna have to change the combination on my luggage. :(

nwbj88.jpg

****! How'd they know my password to everything is Batman?! :wow:

I think the really specific names like jennifer and michelle are the weirdest

I can't believe the Gawker sites allows such crappy passwords.

0 ? Really? 0 ?!

They don't even have a minimum character count option?

My typical password is my old punch in code from when I worked in retail, so it's basically an otherwise random set of numbers and letters that have nothing to do with my personal life.

my typical password is my old punch in code from when i worked in retail, so it's basically an otherwise random set of numbers and letters that have nothing to do with my personal life.

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42?

So, Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson are getting a divorce.

You know what that means guys...

Ryan is single again! :D

That was bound to happen. There was way too much sexy in that relationship for it to work.

Oh my God! Ryan Reynolds and Zach Efron both suddenly single?! :awesome:

That was bound to happen. There was way too much sexy in that relationship for it to work.

Indeed. Who wants to stay in a relationship with a smoking hot woman after she's publicly said she's proud of her body, likes showing it off, and is fine with have threesomes and polyamory.

...wait, what?

Makes me sad knowing I will never be part of one of those threesomes with her...

Wait a minute...roofies!

That's how you earn some props.

"What'd you do?"

"Mudered a family in their sleep. You?"

"Banged Scarlett Johansson."

"...Dude, you're my hero."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics