Dungeons & Flagons: The Roleplayer's Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You're mental, you know that?"
*Points the glock at him, and pulls the trigger. A stream of water sprays out drenching Jack's face. "Oh really?"

"Lynyrd Skynyrd live is awesome! Seen em *hic* live back in June. It rocked my crotch off, which explains why I am without said crotch."
"...not touching that one with a ten foot pun... er pole... whoops."

"Eric Clapton? Isn't that Elton John's husband?"
"You shall surely go to hell for your sacreligious comments about god."

*Points the glock at him, and pulls the trigger. A stream of water sprays out drenching Jack's face. "Oh really?"

I get up and grab the squirt gun out of his hand.

"Yes. Really."

I sit down.

"Now, please, get me some cranberry juice if you've got any. And no more of these practical jokes, or I'll be putting a witches' curse on you."

"Yes. Really."

I sit down.

"Now, please, get me some cranberry juice if you've got any. And no more of these practical jokes, or I'll be putting a witches' curse on you."
*Turns his back and starts pouring a glass of cranberry juice. Grabs a small box from under the counter. *Superlax* He pours a bit of powder into the drink and puts the box back under the counter and turns to give Jack the now tainted drink*

"You'll do whozit and wassnow?"

"It's an adaptation.", Bruce responds, concentrating. "It mixes a crime drama, a romantic comedy, and a ninja-love fest set in modern day England all into one."

Bruce looks up, a smirk on his face.

"Basically, Chuck Norris' life story."

Matt takes another swig of the liqor and nods his head.

"Intresting. You know, I was a promising screen writer one time....you ever head of the movie 'Naughty Back Door Girls 8'?....Well, you're looking at the writer, producer, director, editor, and boom mic operator."

"You shall surely go to hell for your sacreligious comments about god."

"God? Oh...you mean Lemmy. Why would I talk bad about Lemmy?"

"Yes. Really."

I sit down.

"Cranberry juice? What, are you on your period?"

"Here", Johnny continues as he reaches in his jacket and pulls out another flask and tosses it to Jack, "Goose goes perfect with juice."

"Here", Johnny continues as he reaches in his jacket and pulls out another flask and tosses it to Jack, "Goose goes perfect with juice."

"I'm trying to lay off caffine."

I toss the flask back at him.

"And I don't drink."

"I'm trying to lay off caffine."

I toss the flask back at him.

"And I don't drink."

"Jeez, must actually be that time of the month then."

"Oh well", Johnny says as he puts the flask back in his coat, "more for me."

"I refuse to serve you anymore til you take back your comments about Slowhand."

"So... what do I have to do to get a drink around here? Perhaps a shot of 99 Bananas for old times sake..."

"I refuse to serve you anymore til you take back your comments about Slowhand."

"I can't, in good faith, do that. It would go against all I believe in, and would be a hollow gesture."

"But, I will say if you like him, that's cool. To each thine own and all that."

"So... what do I have to do to get a drink around here? Perhaps a shot of 99 Bananas for old times sake..."
"...Technically... I don't have 99 Bananas here... but for Tin Man here..."

*Pulls a bottle out from under the counter and pours both T and himself a shot*

"Cheers old buddy."

"...Technically... I don't have 99 Bananas here... but for Tin Man here..."

*Pulls a bottle out from under the counter and pours both T and himself a shot*

"Cheers old buddy."

"Cheers, my friend. Here's to hoping that this Coffee Shop is half as great as the Nightclub"

"Here's also hoping that the other recipient of that PM shows up... and that MC cleans out his PM box :cmad:"

*Takes the shot*

*Takes the shot too*

"This almost makes me feel like we're all part of an old band and that we're looking to get together for a reunion gig."

*smacks Rob's hand*

Shame! We're not supposed to pull out the alcohol till after 10!

Hey T, looking as sexy as ever *kisses his cheek*

*smacks Rob's hand*

Shame! We're not supposed to pull out the alcohol till after 10!

Hey T, looking as sexy as ever *kisses his cheek*

"Wait...no alcohol until ten", Johnny asks between swigs.

"He strolls in, a few faces flicker towards him. Lighting up his cigarette, he takes in a drag and views the concerned faces around him? Is it because he's on his own? Is it because he's smoking when he shouldn't be? Perhaps it's his uncontrollabel urge to narrate his entire life from a third person persective, either way funny looks are cast from every end of the room."

"Evenin"

*Steve, a tall, thin young man with dark hair, a van dyke moustache-beard combo and glasses enters carrying a small stack of books.*

"Hey everyone."

*sidestepping around the madman talking to himself, Steve walks up behind Twy, who he hugs from behind while giving her a small kiss on the cheek*

"Hey babe."

*goes and finds a large empty table in the back, placing his books on it and claiming it for his own*

*Steve, a tall, thin young man with dark hair, a van dyke moustache-beard combo and glasses enters carrying a small stack of books.*

"Hey everyone."

*sidestepping around the madman talking to himself, Steve walks up behind Twy, who he hugs from behind while giving her a small kiss on the cheek*

"Hey babe."

*goes and finds a large empty table in the back, placing his books on it and claiming it for his own*
"...Need I restate... that THAT is my sister!??!?!"

*Face turns red*

:cmad:

"..."

*pulls the shotgun out from under the counter*

"Rest assured. This one does NOT fire water."

:dry:

*opens the closest book and starts scribbling something in it*

*mutters to self* "psycho"

:cmad:

"..."

*pulls the shotgun out from under the counter*

"Rest assured. This one does NOT fire water."

"Hell yeah! Don't take any crap from Stilt-Man! Defend your family", Johnny says with a raised glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"