Dunkin' Donuts cashier fights off robber with pot of hot coffee

History_of_violence_from_web_lowres-detail-main.jpg

I wonder what the secret is behind making doughnut holes.

Now THIS is badass. I wonder if she'll date me.

As the man took off, Angelica dropped an Arnold-esque action movie line: "Go run on Dunkin'," she said, mimicking her company's tagline.

Boss Mode - Engaged

I wonder if the coffee was regular or decaf?? :o

at least if it was regular he would of had enough energy to run to the hospital

Sad thing, in about a month or two, after it has all died down, Dunkin Donuts will probably fire her due to many large franchise resturaunts tend to have strict policies against fighting back a robbery.

something similar happened to me about 5 years ago when I was walking home from a 7-11 after buying an extra-large coffee... it was about 1130 at night and as I was walking about a half block to my house, and I was confronted at an alley crossing by two 16 year old or so punkasses that demanded I give them a few dollars... so I asked them for what... their response was that we ain't got no money... so I told them tough, get a ****ing job, to which one of them started coming in at me , so I took the coffee I was carrying and jammed the covered top into his face and he just dropped yelling and screaming that I had burned him while his buddy started yelling at me that they only wanted some money and did I really have to do that...

hey, 1130 at night, two punks demanding money (not asking, but demanding, mind you), starting to get into my personal space in an obvious threatening manner and not knowing WHAT he could be up to?... YOU do the math... would YOU take the chance?

something similar happened to me about 5 years ago when I was walking home from a 7-11 after buying an extra-large coffee... it was about 1130 at night and as I was walking about a half block to my house, and I was confronted at an alley crossing by two 16 year old or so punkasses that demanded I give them a few dollars... so I asked them for what... their response was that we ain't got no money... so I told them tough, get a ****ing job, to which one of them started coming in at me , so I took the coffee I was carrying and jammed the covered top into his face and he just dropped yelling and screaming that I had burned him while his buddy started yelling at me that they only wanted some money and did I really have to do that...

hey, 1130 at night, two punks demanding money (not asking, but demanding, mind you), starting to get into my personal space in an obvious threatening manner and not knowing WHAT he could be up to?... YOU do the math... would YOU take the chance?

Sounds like you did the right thing to me.

Show of hands: Who else imagined a black woman?

[YT]RYnGbMyO-w4[/YT]

So, yeah. Are they gonna fire her because she didn't stand there and take it?

It's probably against policy , but hopefully she doesn't get fired. She deserves a reward.

I immediately went to Fast Times

[YT]hReFx1kjuIE[/YT]

bahaha oh yeah duh! i forgot about that scene

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"