DVD/Box Set Discussion

The Incredible Hulk said:
:eek: wow ! this thread got a whole lot more interesting since the last time I was in here :D

LOL!

You should read my previous post!

:D

LOL nice. Well I played hockey my whole life up through college so I've been to a few of "those" types of parties :D Never went commando, though I did wind up on a few tables and in some other precarious places... ;) :p

:eek: wow ! this thread got a whole lot more interesting since the last time I was in here :D

You should have been at my bacherlorette party.... that was something.......that I don't really remember. There was something about a stripper and me in a school girl outfit and then propositioning my bestfriend for lesbian sex ( a joke by the way) and me telling jokes in spanish which I am not fluent in. Wow. life was way more fun before kids. Now we schedule nights the kids will actually be asleep.... Be fore warned you childless minion.

KikiDee said:
I am so scary I'm not sure it's funny..... I usually end up on a table topless somewhere. Needless to say it hasn't happened in a while. Two kids..........blech!:D

LOL!
I know where you're coming from hon... ;)

Drunken table dancing was a favorite activity of mine in days of yore.. I think I even posted a pic here once of myself in the act.

I always managed to keep the top on though. That's killmyselfinthemorning drunk!

LOL nice. Well I played hockey my whole life up through college so I've been to a few of "those" types of parties :D Never went commando, though I did wind up on a few tables and in some other precarious places... ;) :p

I was a music major everyone went commando..... usually it was a greek tragedy. We had toga parties out the wazoo. This particular time was supposed to be a lingerie party for the ladies and of course the guys knew about it and busted it so I ended up in a parking lot dressed in a bustier telling a cop I was definitely going home and not going to cause anymore trouble at about 3 am in the morning.:D

KikiDee said:
You should have been at my bacherlorette party.... that was something.......that I don't really remember. There was something about a stripper and me in a school girl outfit and then propositioning my bestfriend for lesbian sex ( a joke by the way) and me telling jokes in spanish which I am not fluent in. Wow. life was way more fun before kids. Now we schedule nights the kids will actually be asleep.... Be fore warned you childless minion.

oh no, you were "that" bride to be? :eek: Man, I almost had an entire regimen of the New Jersey state police after me for an encounter with "that" bride to be. Ah man, the stories I could tell. She told me she was there for a bachlelorette party, she didnt tell me she was THE bachelorette... Imagine trying to explain that one... Good times :up:

Well, that was pretty shocking to see as a fifteen year old!

I think I made out with one of those rugby players later on.... ;)

Rugby players are pretty hot and love to party.

Serene said:
LOL!
I know where you're coming from hon... ;)

Drunken table dancing was a favorite activity of mine in days of yore.. I think I even posted a pic here once of myself in the act.

I always managed to keep the top on though. That's killmyselfinthemorning drunk!

We could definitely hang... I've been looking for a good drinkin' buddy for awhile.. Hey let's say Friday night we slug one? Unfortunately my hubby would prefer I not become a drunk considering how easy it would be in my current position. (Military moving every two years) so I think hey one or two nights what the hey? I'm good we'll make a ritual and meet up on the old SHH for a Tom Fest? I don't know how to post pics yet, but I'll figure out how.

oh no, you were "that" bride to be? :eek: Man, I almost had an entire regimen of the New Jersey state police after me for an encounter with "that" bride to be. Ah man, the stories I could tell. She told me she was there for a bachlelorette party, she didnt tell me she was THE bachelorette... Imagine trying to explain that one... Good times :up:

Heehee, I only wish!

triplet said:
Well, that was pretty shocking to see as a fifteen year old!

I think I made out with one of those rugby players later on.... ;)

Rugby players are pretty hot and love to party.

Rugby would be good. I may have move away for some of that.;)

KikiDee said:
We could definitely hang... I've been looking for a good drinkin' buddy for awhile.. Hey let's say Friday night we slug one? Unfortunately my hubby would prefer I not become a drunk considering how easy it would be in my current position. (Military moving every two years) so I think hey one or two nights what the hey? I'm good we'll make a ritual and meet up on the old SHH for a Tom Fest? I don't know how to post pics yet, but I'll figure out how.

I'm a lousy drinker.. but I keep trying. I am a cheap date though. :D

I'm an Army brat m'self.. so I'd be proud to raise a few with a military wife and mom..particularly these days.

Pics are easy. Just click the yellow toolbar box with the mountains in it, the paste the web address of the pic.

You might want to wait until a night that you haven't drinking before you consider posting the topless ones. ;)

KikiDee said:
Rugby would be good. I may have move away for some of that.;)

Rugby is a really rough game played without pads so they self medicate with alcohol!

Actually, that particular party was in honor of a English side who was visiting...

The guy I made out with was 19, I believe, and had this very sexy East London Cockney accent...

yummy

And I never saw him again after his side left to go to Atlanta before heading back to England!

:(

Serene said:
I'm a lousy drinker.. but I keep trying. I am a cheap date though. :D

I'm an Army brat m'self.. so I'd be proud to raise a few with a military wife and mom..particularly these days.

Pics are easy. Just click the yellow toolbar box with the mountains in it, the paste the web address of the pic.

You might want to wait until a night that you haven't drinking before you consider posting the topless ones. ;)

Lucky enough I don't have any nudies anyway. I leave that up to my old college buddy. I think she keeps them for blackmail material, but fortunately none of us have done anything considered political or otherwise. She's kind of a scary friend actually we all keep her very close "just in case" .

TV Shows on DVD collected some info from K-Site and Superman Homepage about SV's 4th season DVD.

The release date is still up in the air (pun intended LOL), but it'll probably be around the same time the 3rd season hit shelves last year. It looks like Spell is getting a commentary track (huh?!), and there will be a special Lois Lane Retrospective including interviews with Erica Durance, Noel Neill, Dana Delany, and Margot Kidder.

Compiled info can be found here:
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=3170

I'd guess this one will come out right around the time fo the season 5 premeire in October, sort of like they did with the Season 3 DVD's

I'd guess this one will come out right around the time of the season 5 premiere in October, sort of like they did with the Season 3 DVD's
Yeah, makes sense. I just wish they'd release the set *before* the season premiere. If I'm not mistaken, last year S4 preemed in Sept, but the 3rd season box set didn't hit shelves till Oct. It was only a month, but I think they missed out on extra buzz from cross promotion. That said, the *following* year will be VERY interesting to see how the chips fall around Singerman. Obviously, they can't get the box set out before the film unspools, but I'm really curious to see IF there will be any tie ins. Honestly, they'd be FOOLS not to try to capitalize on the SV audience. There's a LOT more than just "5 million" of us out there, and things have been kind of rocky lately. Gee, I wonder why? :rolleyes:

I saw on Ksite the Season 4 of SV dvd will include commentary on SPELL...this makes me sad, because I intended never to watch the ep again..it may technically be a good episode, but I just didn't like it. I just hope they somehow make up for the lack of Tom on the Season 4 DVD. I;d love to see commentary for Transference and Unsafe, and Onyx with Michael.

mellyM said:
I saw on Ksite the Season 4 of SV dvd will include commentary on SPELL...this makes me sad, because I intended never to watch the ep again..

I think it'll be a fun commentary to hear. Commentaries are always fun to hear, but this particular one sounds like it will be good for some laughs. KK spoke of it in a few interviews and it sounds like her and the other girls had a hoot ho'ing it up. ;)

I just hope they somehow make up for the lack of Tom on the Season 4 DVD. I;d love to see commentary for Transference and Unsafe, and Onyx with Michael.

Transference is probably my top choice for commentary. As much as Tom and John G. have talked about it in interviews, perhaps that's the one they'll want to do commentary for... if they have any say in the matter. I believe Tom said in the last SV mag. that Transference is his favorite of the season.

mellyM said:
I saw on Ksite the Season 4 of SV dvd will include commentary on SPELL...this makes me sad, because I intended never to watch the ep again..it may technically be a good episode, but I just didn't like it.
I didn't mind Spell. I kinda enjoyed it. But giving it a commentary track?
confused.gif
Didn't see THAT one coming LOL!!

I just hope they somehow make up for the lack of Tom on the Season 4 DVD. I;d love to see commentary for Transference and Unsafe, and Onyx with Michael.
Assuming enough people pissed and moaned about Welling's conspicuous absence on the 3rd season set (I did!), I truly hope they rectify the omission this time around. If they're giving Spell a commentary track - arguably a Lana-heavy episode - then they MAY be doing the same for the two other leads. If so, then I HOPE Tom does a commentary track for Transference (this one's a no brainer, y'know?), and my guess is Onyx will be MR's opportunity to shine. I kinda don't expect more than three (though I'd welcome a commentary track on EVERY ep if they saw fit to do one LOL), so short of either Transference or Onyx, Crusade would seem like a slam dunk for *everybody*. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :)

As far as I know Welling has yet to do a commentary track on any of the season dvd sets correct?

As far as I know Welling has yet to do a commentary track on any of the season dvd sets correct?
He was on the commentaries for Red and Rosetta in S2.

His interaction w/ Rosenbaum, Greg Beeman and James Marshall (KK was on the commentaries but contributed NOTHING!!) was the highlight of Season 2's DVD!

I'd like to see a tribute to Chris Reeve in the S4 box set.
I know they already had one in the S2 set, but it'd be nice to have a retrospective or in memoriam for Reeve. Perhaps have cast & crew members speak about how he touched their lives.

I dunno, ya think Margot Kidder would find that too "exploitive" [sic]?

lokmon said:
He was on the commentaries for Red and Rosetta in S2.

His interaction w/ Rosenbaum, Greg Beeman and James Marshall (KK was on the commentaries but contributed NOTHING!!) was the highlight of Season 2's DVD!
:up: :up: Indeed!

Hulk, you don't have the S2 set? Really? Wow! Get it man! Go now! LOL At the end of Red, the actors joke about the Incredible Hulk. You'll roar dude, I'm tellin' ya. They are wicked funny!

And Lokmon's right. I forgot Kreuk was even there most of the time. She has the personality of a rock. Sorry to say, but that's the impression I got from her. Michael and Tom sound like they have a blast on the set though. They *really* need to do more commentaries. Beeman and Marshall are pretty funny guys too.

lokmon said:
I'd like to see a tribute to Chris Reeve in the S4 box set.
I know they already had one in the S2 set, but it'd be nice to have a retrospective or in memoriam for Reeve. Perhaps have cast & crew members speak about how he touched their lives.

That would be awesome.. from your post to A&M's ears.

I dunno, ya think Margot Kidder would find that too "exploitive" [sic]?

You mean Margot
crazy01.gif
Kidder?
Not if you were willing to pay her enough. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee