The Winter Soldier DVD one shot for the winter soldier?

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Is everyone us like me and just dying to get this movie on DVD/blu ray? I can't wait. What would you like the one shot to be?

I would love to see a one shot where batroc escapes and has to be hunted by Sharon carter.

Or, oh my god, imagine if they showed some of the missions winter soldier had to carry out! That would be mind blowing and worthy of the cost alone!

I imagine the One-Shot will be related to Thor, maybe even a tie-in with AoS. General rule of thumb seems to be it's related to the prior film (except Avengers...)

But yes, I'd quite like to see more of Winter Soldier, lots of stories to tell there. I'd also love them to show the early days of [blackout]Zola's infiltration, and the death of Howard Stark[/blackout]

I agree, the one-shot on the TWS BR will be TDW related. This seems to be the model MS has developed over the last few years. A TWS related one-shot will probably included on the GOTG BR.
Hasn't this been discussed already in the One-Shot thread?

Yeah, I think the tie-in on the CATWS tie-in will be Thor-related.

We'll no doubt see something tying into CATWS on the Guardians of the Galaxy home release.

I also think it should be about Sharon. Give some character, show her having what it takes to join up with Steve and Sam.

I want a one shot involving the Winter Soldier. Doesn't have to be anything massive, maybe have him rescuing a kid or something.

I'd like the one shot related to this movie to be about Sharon. Don't know what it could be since there is no SHIELD unless it's a flasback. Something showing that she's really almost on par with BW.

A one-shot for The Warriors Three would be neat.

I'd like the one shot related to this movie to be about Sharon. Don't know what it could be since there is no SHIELD unless it's a flasback. Something showing that she's really almost on par with BW.

Well, she's working for the CIA, now.

Sharon or Crossbones would be great. Maybe even both. :D

If it's going to be Thor-related, I want a one-shot of Thor getting fish and chips and doing other tourist traps in London.

the one shot that releases with GotG will likely be Winter Soldier and/or Strucker based.

I would not mind the next one shot being about Steve & Bucky meeting up & starting from deciding 2 start things from scratch. That way Bucky can easily be merged into Cap 3

If it's going to be Thor-related, I want a one-shot of Thor getting fish and chips and doing other tourist traps in London.

OMG I love this idea! I giggled just thinking about it.

And he should get a hat like Joey did in the Friends where they are in London.

rosswedding4.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"