Transformers DVD Release Date - October 16th

Man, the special features on this are just ridiculous. "Inside The Allspark" was just fantastic! Seeing all the work that went into creating the Transformers was just fantastic. I also thought it was cool that they actually had stunt fighters act out fight scenes between Autobots and Decepticons.

Got the DVD yesterday. Watched it twice already, maybe again tonight. Just gotta say that this gets better and better with each viewing. The special features were great, and I forget which one it was, but I love it when Shia says he feels like a fruitcake saying "Your not gonna get this Allspark" when he was holding on to the statue during his rooftop confrontation with Megatron-f'ing hilarious! Anywho, hows the commentary with Bay? I have checked it out yet.

Got the DVD yesterday. Watched it twice already, maybe again tonight. Just gotta say that this gets better and better with each viewing. The special features were great, and I forget which one it was, but I love it when Shia says he feels like a fruitcake saying "Your not gonna get this Allspark" when he was holding on to the statue during his rooftop confrontation with Megatron-f'ing hilarious! Anywho, hows the commentary with Bay? I have checked it out yet.
I haven't gotten my special edition 2 disk set yet...but when I do, you bet I'm going to park myself in front of the TV and put on the commentary.

I LOVE the commentary!

This has definitely turned into one the better dvds in my collection really quickly. The extras are great.

Where is the scene with the lady and her dress being pulled off?

I'm sure the majority of you guys would have liked to have seen the scene where Ratchet scans both Mikaela and Sam in the alley and it showed them both in their underwear.

Also, I'm sure you guys would have LOVED to have seen Mikaela's clothes ripped off.

Not that I'm complaining, it's just an observation. :oldrazz:

No I'm speaking of when the 360 transformer thing ripped off this lady's clothing

I'm sure the majority of you guys would have liked to have seen the scene where Ratchet scans both Mikaela and Sam in the alley and it showed them both in their underwear.

Also, I'm sure you guys would have LOVED to have seen Mikaela's clothes ripped off.

Not that I'm complaining, it's just an observation. :oldrazz:

Hell yes, lol.

Megan Fox is gorgeous.

Anyone interested in seeing screenshots of the "Transformers" HD DVD, including screenshots of the exclusive interactivity features, should DEFINITELY check out this Webshots gallery! :wow: :trans:

Did anyone get the transforming DVD that it becomes Optimus? I really want that one..But now I don't know if I should buy that one or just the wide screen version.:o:(

As good as this movie looks on regular DVD, on a regular television, I can't even imagine how good it must look in HD. My brain would explode, probably.

Did anyone get the transforming DVD that it becomes Optimus? I really want that one..But now I don't know if I should buy that one or just the wide screen version.:o:(

I bought it. It is the widescreen also. I think it's kinda cool, i mean, it's pretty simple, but unique in terms of a dvd case so that's why i bought it. it also came with the prequel comic.

my DVD and score came in earlier than expected, and I couldn't be any happier than I am right now :D

I bought it. It is the widescreen also. I think it's kinda cool, i mean, it's pretty simple, but unique in terms of a dvd case so that's why i bought it. it also came with the prequel comic.
got the same thing too, but wish i never have, i forgot my xbox 360 plays HD, and the prequel wasn't that great

got the same thing too, but wish i never have, i forgot my xbox 360 plays HD, and the prequel wasn't that great

oh man...that sucks. Can you return it? yeah i wasn't to impressed with the prequel comic either.

HEY GUYS, I SAW THE MOVIE, AGAIN LOL, AND I SAW ALL THE BEHIND THE SCENES STUFF ON THE SECOND DISC, AWESOME, JUST FREAKING AWESOME!!! HOPEFULLY IN THE FUTURE WE'LL GET A BLU-RAY VERSION WHEN THIS STUPID FORMAT WAR IS OVER,:mad::mad::mad: BUT UNTIL THEN I CAN ALWAYS DOWNLOAD THE HD VERSION!!!:oldrazz::D:up:

Hey MM, could you post the shot of the Autobots standing together, right Ironhide says "Optimus, incoming" as S7's reinforcements moves in? Jazz is standing up front with his sheild raised. :up:

By the way if anyone doesn't know...

There are Easter Eggs everywhere on the 2nd Disk

For each of the three heading special features that come up there is one easter egg I believe so if you click on one just keep pressing right or left until you get to the left side of where it says 'Main Menu' They have a hasbro transformer of Michael Bay, Mojo's audition or something, and the Michael Bay cameo

Any standout audio sequences on the DVD?? I can't wait to watch Blackout's military base attack in full surround sound glory!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"