Transformers DVD Release Date - October 16th

Is every Walmart around the US selling it for the same price? I didn't see it listed anywhere on Walmart's website. I looked into this particular player & it only goes up to 1080i & not 1080p resolution. People would probably be fighting each other to get one anyways.

If you go to Walmart.com, right on the front page it will say something about Friday secret specials. If you click on that box, it will take you to the ad.

By the way everyone!

Walmart will be selling the Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player for an insane $98 starting later this morning starting at 8AM!!!!

oh dear the temptation...what to do what to do :dry:

This question is directed towards people that have the HD DVD. Where and how do you access the easter eggs?

This question is directed towards people that have the HD DVD. Where and how do you access the easter eggs?

Courtesy of HiDefDigest.com:

Paramount has hidden a total of five easter eggs on 'Transformers,' spread across both discs in the set. With thanks to the dozens of readers who've sent in egg reports, we're able to post them all here:

1. The first (and only) egg on disc one is located after the film's end credits. Wait for the film to finish, and you'll be taken to a special hidden menu. Here, you can watch Teaser Trailer #1 for 'Transformers' (as mentioned above), a bonus trailer for next year's 'Iron Man,' as well as "Autobots Rollout," a short music video-like montage of footage from the film, and promoting the website of the same name, www.autobotsrollout.com.

The remaining eggs are all on disc two:

2. Go to the main menu. Highlight the "More Than Meets the Eye" menu, but don't press "Enter" on your remote. Instead, click "Up," and an icon of Optimus Prime will appear. Click enter, and watch a short clip on the casting of the charater of Mojo.

3. Return to the main menu, and again select and click "More Than Meets the Eye." Once the submenu pops up, select "Theatrical Trailer 4" (again, don't hit "Enter"). Press "Right" on your remote, and a Ratchet icon will appear. Hit "Enter," and watch a blooper from one of the deleted scenes, featuring an unfortunate extra who's costume gets an unexpected "lift."

4. Back to the main menu, select the "Their War" section and press "Enter." Then highlight the "Inside the Allspark," and click "Right" instead of hitting "Enter." A Frenzy icon appears, which takes you to another short blooper, with Michael Bay getting an unexpected visit from Megatron while on the set.

5. The last egg can be found by going back to the main menu, and returning to the "Our World" section. From there, highlight the "I Fight Giant Robots" section and click "Right." A Bumblebee icon will appear, which features a mock commercial for a Michael Bay Transformers toy.

Note that although it is not one of Paramount's five official eggs with actual bonus content, you can access the disc's hidden production credits. Go to the main menu and highlight the "Our World" section. Click "Left," and a Megatron icon will appear. Hit "Enter" to read the credits.

:) :up:

I purchased the 2 disk special edition gift set with exclusive toys at Best Buys. It comes with mini toys, Optimus Prime with battle damage and Cliff Jumper. I don't plan to open the box. This will go into my collection. :woot:

Its so unfortunate that Paramount stopped the distribution for the dual symbol Steelbook in US region

tf00.jpg

I almost got the steelbook but couldn't decide on which one...

looks like Transformers will head to a Blu Ray Format!

Transformers - Sept. 2, 2008 - R1 US - Re-releases

TF_MEGA.jpg

Transformers re-release Transforming Megatron Package

TF_BLU.jpg

Transformers Blu Ray

TF_PRIME.jpg

Transformers - Optimus Prime Mask

TF_BEE.jpg

Transformers - Walmart Exclusive Bumble Bee Mask

TF_SEPT2.jpg

Transformers - Sept. 2, 2008 Re-releases

FINALLY AFTER PARAMOUNT MADE THE BONEHEADED MOVE TO GO TO HD-DVD ONE MONTH BEFORE HD DIED A QUICK DEATH,:rolleyes: I FINALLY HAVE THIS BAD BOY IN MY COLLECTION AND I PICKED UP THE NEW NEXT AVENGERS BLU-RAY WHILE I WAS AT IT,:oldrazz: DEBIT CARDS ARE A WONDERFULL THING!!!;):D:up:

TF_BLU.jpg

FINALLY AFTER PARAMOUNT MADE THE BONEHEADED MOVE TO GO TO HD-DVD ONE MONTH BEFORE HD DIED A QUICK DEATH,:rolleyes:

Paramount went with HD DVD only on August 20, 2007.

HD DVD died February 19, 2008.

That's 6 months. ;)

SO on those newly repackaged DVD's that have Megatron instead of Optimus what does is the exclusive Revenge of the fallen content?

updated my Transformers Movie Collection (wit Caption)

TF_SMALL.jpg

^^^^ definition of the word "Overkill" ^^^^

Thats amazing xage, could you please upload a hi-res image of that collection?, that would be awesome, and keep ready for the re-releases before Revenge of the Fallen.

yea double postage.

Soooo, does anyone want to sell me a steelbook??

:trans:plzzzzzzzzzxzxzxzxxzxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"