Transformers DVD Release Date - October 16th

Well it is now official, amazing news and the features on the 2 disc are great, can't wait to pick it up and watch them in the comfort of my own home.

Holy s.h.i.t., that sounds F.U.C.K.I.N GREAT. Both the score AND a kick ash two disc DVD a week apart......F.U.C.K YEAH. Gotta be tellin my b.i.t.c.h.e.s to start spreadin out that poonany so I got me some cold greenbacks for de Hi-MOS DEF DVD of those metallic muthaf.u.c.kas......word.

What about the extended footage? Seems like they may double dip.

Holy s.h.i.t., that sounds F.U.C.K.I.N GREAT. Both the score AND a kick ash two disc DVD a week apart......F.U.C.K YEAH. Gotta be tellin my b.i.t.c.h.e.s to start spreadin out that poonany so I got me some cold greenbacks for de Hi-MOS DEF DVD of those metallic muthaf.u.c.kas......word.

Dose anyone else feel that this post is a bit over the top?

Glad the news is official now; we get the score and the movie with a week of each other! :up:

Which is why everyone will buy the other one.

Wait, what about the extra footage that Mark Ryan said he was doing the voice for that was soppose to set up TF2. Wasn't that soppose be on the dvd..?

Why hasn't Amazon put it up for pre-order yet? I want to go ahead and pre-order the two-disc edition. bad place, I've already pre-ordered POTC III and that's coming out in December!

i don't care for either cover. i'll be getting the HD version and i have a feeling it will use the single disc cover.

also the separation of "TRANSFORMERS" is absolutley guitared. Since when is it 2 words? just a sloppy design all around.

SMH What the bad place is that crap?! The single disc cover is the better of the two.

The special edition cover feels boring...:(

I guess I will get the normal edition

i don't care for either cover. i'll be getting the HD version and i have a feeling it will use the single disc cover.

also the separation of "TRANSFORMERS" is absolutley guitared. Since when is it 2 words? just a sloppy design all around.

They did that for the cartoon movie, they seperated it into 2 words.

It was done for the TF cartoon and the toy. The Autobot or Decepticon logo would sit right behind the 'S', after 'Trans'.

I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"