Transformers DVD Release Date - October 16th

I'll just go crazy and buy both editions.This is the one movie that i would actually do that for.Transformers RULES.

I would do that if the two editions had diffrents special features, but they don't, so why would you do that??

I can't believe R1 is getting the DVD a whole month and a bit before R2, crazy. Was the US theatrical release a month before Europe too?

I dont know what's up with the guys at Paramount saying that TRANSFORMERS will only be released on HD-dvd, and not BLU-RAY. It WILL be released on BLU-RAY also! At least in the UK! Of course that propably wont help you guys in the US, but for us others it's great!:) It's first beeing released on december 3'rd though... But at least it WILL be on Blu-Ray eventually! Huray!!!

I'll just go crazy and buy both editions.This is the one movie that i would actually do that for.Transformers RULES.

One just has the special features and one doesn't. You wanna buy a whole 'nother DVD just for the different cover art? you can print out the picture from the different sites which would be cheaper.:woot:

I dont know what's up with the guys at Paramount saying that TRANSFORMERS will only be released on HD-dvd, and not BLU-RAY. It WILL be released on BLU-RAY also! At least in the UK! Of course that propably wont help you guys in the US, but for us others it's great!:) It's first beeing released on december 3'rd though... But at least it WILL be on Blu-Ray eventually! Huray!!!

When was that confirmed ? Its not allowed to be on Blu-Ray until the contract is up

I can't believe R1 is getting the DVD a whole month and a bit before R2, crazy. Was the US theatrical release a month before Europe too?

Eh, Australia got Spider-man 3 a whole 6 weeks before AMerica on DVD, and the got it first at the pictures! Now we get Transformers on November 1st, yet we got it a week before America at the pictures! DVD release dates are so messed up IMO.

When was that confirmed ? Its not allowed to be on Blu-Ray until the contract is up
What contract exactly? All I know is, that it's listed to be released on BLU-RAY in the UK on Dec. 3'rd on a danish site. Yes, it's a danish site, since I'm from Denmark. However, I'm constantly ordering movies from that site, and their release dates and info has NEVER been incorrect, so I trust it.

I've pre-ordered the HD DVD version from PlayUSA.com

Does anyone know or have an idea of how long will the visual effects documentary be? I hope that part gets at least 30 min. hope they really go into detail of how they animated the robots and how each body piece interacted with the other. Well not like that but you know what I mean.

I can't wait to get the DVD! October's a great month for movies on DVD, first THE FANTASTIC FOUR: RISE OF THE SILVER SURFER, then TRANSFORMERS, and then SPIDER-MAN 3!!!

Rock on!

^I agree (except Spider-Man 3). Down here in Oz there's also Supernatural season 1 and Smallville season 6. I gonna be broke soon.

will the DVD have the extended scenes from the IMAX version?

Eh, Australia got Spider-man 3 a whole 6 weeks before AMerica on DVD, and the got it first at the pictures! Now we get Transformers on November 1st, yet we got it a week before America at the pictures! DVD release dates are so messed up IMO.

Yeah I never really understood that either, I guess I can wait another whole month for its release.

My roommate and I just got the HD DVD player for the XBOX 360, and I have to say, after a year of fighting the hi-def formats, I've finally seen just how great the movie's really do look and sound on HD DVD. :woot: I'll for sure be getting Transformers on HD, is for nothing else, just to see the beautiful special effects in an even more beautiful way. After seeing 300, King Kong, and The Matrix Trilogy on HD, I htink I've been convinced. :word:

can't wait for the DVD release. I want to rewatch all that amazing action.

Coolest DVD Cover EVER!!

HMV UK - Exclusive

713485_01.JPG

713485_02.JPG

713485_03.JPG

^ WOW :wow: That is just awesome! I hope it is the same for us in North America, that is just way to cool.

Ugh I hate it, gimmicky and tacky! Any shots of the DVD menus yet??

so many dvds to buy SM3,Trans,POTC, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"