Transformers DVD Release Date - October 16th

I just posted it.:cwink:

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I hold in my hand a rented copy of Transformers, the one disc copy. I'm still planning on buying the HD-DVD of this film but I have to tell you, the cover art for this one disc is straight SMOKIN'.

Not only is the outside cover art great but because the disc comes in a clear amray case, it has reverse cover art as well, just like the 2 disc special edition of Transformers the Movie.

I now know that I'll have to create some type of crazy hybrid DVD version of this film because I have to have the one disc cover art. It's that damn beautiful.

Is the menu the same as the youtube video I posted above?? Screencaps?

Can't post screencaps. I don't have the equipment for it but the menu is the same as the youtube video. It's actually rather nice. Much better and more ambitious than the usual menu design on DVDs.

Can't post screencaps. I don't have the equipment for it but the menu is the same as the youtube video. It's actually rather nice. Much better and more ambitious than the usual menu design on DVDs.

Cool thanks. I imagine R2 will have the same menu when the DVD is released here in December. What's the picture and audio quality like?

Question:

Why is the DVD released early if the movie is still making millions in theater every week? It can even catcht up with shrek 3 by the rate its going. I'm not really complaining but just wondering.

Question:

Why is the DVD released early if the movie is still making millions in theater every week? It can even catcht up with shrek 3 by the rate its going. I'm not really complaining but just wondering.

Maybe to gear up for a director's cut in December?

Or us fans have a big impact. :word:

have they announced a director's cut in december.....or is that a hope.....

http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=6376

...sooo, if I don't live anywhere near a Targer, does that mean...*sob*...THAT I...:(, can't get the cool transforming...case...*sigh*

--dk7

There's always eBay...

Right now I'm debating which Steelbook to get from Futureshop, the Autobot or the Decepticon one. Any thoughts?

dvd2140555.jpg

dvd2140554.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"