• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Dwayne Johnson and Kevin Hart have Central Intelligence

I will give Kevin Hart this. In every movie he's been partnered with someone in, they have always had chemistry. I have never seen a flick where his costar is like just sitting there bored.

I don't know how he is off the set but in these movies he always seems to be a likable guy who gets along with the other actors.

The ultimate test is Kevin Hart in a buddy comedy with Christian Bale.

I dunno about this one.

I mean Rock playing it silly is kinda fun to watch, and the tagline is epic, but how many of those "Are you in?" "No" "Great let's go" jokes are we gonna get?

Big fan of both these guys but Hart is starting to wear on me. I think he's doing too much. Movies, a tv show, commercials, stand up, Nike things. It's affecting his work imo

But back to this. This looks mildly amusing. I doubt i'd see it in theaters

It seemed rather funny. If the reviews are decent, I'll probably watch it.

Despite what I said months ago I did see this in theaters.

It was pretty good. Hard and Johnson were cool, funny, and they meshed really well. I just wish they were in a better movie.

It wasn't bad, but it's just so by the numbers and generic that it brought the film down. I laughed a good amount, but it coudve been a lot better. It probably wouldve worked better as R rated (I can't think of my PG13 rated comedies that I really enjoyed lately. I think the last one was The Other Guys back in 2010).

It was nice seeing Hart and Johnson switch it up. Hart especially who calmed down his spaz-ness a lot while still being funny (although the spaziness was still there)

Decent movie.

EDIT: Also surprised at some of the cameos they had in this.

Last edited:
That waitress who was hitting on Johnson in the bar.......****.

Despite what I said months ago I did see this in theaters.

It was pretty good. Hard and Johnson were cool, funny, and they meshed really well. I just wish they were in a better movie.

It wasn't bad, but it's just so by the numbers and generic that it brought the film down. I laughed a good amount, but it coudve been a lot better. It probably wouldve worked better as R rated (I can't think of my PG13 rated comedies that I really enjoyed lately. I think the last one was The Other Guys back in 2010).

It was nice seeing Hart and Johnson switch it up. Hart especially who calmed down his spaz-ness a lot while still being funny (although the spaziness was still there)

Decent movie.

EDIT: Also surprised at some of the cameos they had in this.
I just saw it today.
I enjoyed it too and I liked the cameos as well.

Saw it today. It was pretty fun. Nothing incredible, but I enjoyed Hart and Johnson together
7/10

Haven't seen the movie but this things got animated movie legs. Already got a 3 multiplier

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"