[E3 2006] The Sony Conference

Looks like Sony is having abit of delay....NOOOOOO

Three Final Fantasy XIII titles have been confirmed: two for the Playstation 3 and one for mobile phones. Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be out for the Playstation 3, and Final Fantasy Agito XIII for mobile phones

Heres a look at Final Fantasy Versus XIII:

932981_20060508_screen001.jpg

********! FFXII?

Damn! That looks kickass! Please PS3, be cheap...be very cheap. I have a feeling MS is really screwed.

Well atleast the pic Hippie Hunter posted is SUPER nice to look at.

So whats the matter, techinical difficulties or are only some allowed to see it?

I love how we are all just hanging out in this thread like geeks who got rejected to go to a dance lol.

It's not on, no one is seeing anything.

TheCardPlayer said:
********! FFXII?

Damn! That looks kickass! Please PS3, be cheap...be very cheap. I have a feeling MS is really screwed.

WOW! Did this just come from Cardplayer, this lol is the last person I thought I would hear that from.

THE LIZARD#1 said:
I love how we are all just hanging out in this thread like geeks who got rejected to go to a dance lol.

Haha! :up:

THE LIZARD#1 said:
So whats the matter, techinical difficulties or are only some allowed to see it?

Hold your horses and take your ritalin, nothing has really started yet. The only major news for the Playstation 3 is about the Final Fantasy XIII series.

That final fantasy picture looks insane! You can see her individual pours!

THE LIZARD#1 said:
WOW! Did this just come from Cardplayer, this lol is the last person I thought I would hear that from.

Same here, I know that he's not an Xbot like I originally thought, but DAMN, that was unexpected from him :eek:

THE LIZARD#1 said:

LOL, I wouldn't mind we are about to witness the PS3.:cool:

hippie_hunter said:
Hold your horses and take your ritalin, nothing has really started yet. The only major news for the Playstation 3 is about the Final Fantasy XIII series.

LMAO Hippie Hunter are you kidding me..Take you riddilin? Sorry buts its on the other side of the room right now collecting Cobwebs the only thing beside me is a full can of Coca Cola...And I feel fine *Twitches*Really nothing to worry about.

P.S.

How do you know whats going on?

batman44 said:
LOL, I wouldn't mind we are about to witness the PS3.:cool:

True lol, hey 44 love your avatar is that from the show or the movie?

THE LIZARD#1 said:
LMAO Hippie Hunter are you kidding me..Take you riddilin? Sorry buts its on the other side of the room right now collecting Cobwebs the only thing beside me is a full can of Coca Cola...And I feel fine *Twitches*Really nothing to worry about.
So I see :o

P.S.

How do you know whats going on?

Because neither Gamespot or IGN have posted much yet and I'm waiting for the Sony press conference to start up on Gamespot which has a live feed to it.

THE LIZARD#1 said:
True lol, hey 44 love your avatar is that from the show or the movie?

movie-Superman Returns

LMAO! NO CRAP thats crazy I thought it was batman lol I forgot about the Superman movie, I haven't really looked into that movie. What is everyone's expectations on it?

Alright if anyone gets a live feed I want you to type in big bold letters CODE 7. lol Has anyone seen wedding crashers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"