EA is making more money off the 360 than all other consoles combined.

And I will be playing their sequels when that happens.

Enjoy lousy port jobs too. I can't wait for people to complain that they "can't be accurate enough" with Mass Effect's reticle. :D

Being as you don't have much longer to live, you shouldn't wait on playing good games.

It's not cool to make fun of the potentially dying :dry:

I'll probably be the first of the old guard to die. It really should have been thwip :(

Now that you mention him... THWIP* probably is dead. He hasn't been in a sex-train with Blas and Mentok in ages.

It's THE biggest publisher. :dry:

Unfortunately. :csad:

Actually Nintendo has become the largest publisher and Activision has overtaken EA in revenue for the first half of 2007.

They're also worth like $25 billion I think, which is pretty damn good since they only really have the one business.

yay nintendo......ea biotched like hell saying the the votes were rigged................and they were cheated out off first place for publisher of the year

I think I'll get a PS3 when the price drops to $200 and God of War III comes out.

God of War 3's two previous project leads have left. Who knows who will be doing this third one?

WHF can nintendo ever do anything besides let you swim in their pool of money to make you happy:)

WHF can nintendo ever do anything besides let you swim in their pool of money to make you happy:)

And he won't be happy then either, because they won't let him take some of that money home. Oh and his body will itch like hell after waggling through those pile of notes. :ninja:

well cant have the xbox fanboy scent contaminating the money can we? then it would be worthless..........:)

well cant have the xbox fanboy scent contaminating the money can we? then it would be worthless..........:)

No, it would be worth a hell of a lot more than it is now. Come on, you really think the scent of Bill Gates' buttcracks from every inch of a Microsoft fanboy's body ISN'T going to send Nintendo's cash value through the roof?! :ninja:

rare that you speak of is dead my friend....the guys who made rare....rare....are gone.........viva pinata was the first true glimpses of yesteryear but what did you 360 fans do....ignored it.......completely.........maybe thats why nintendo sold them.............

and fenir everyone knows the happiness and pure delight of nintendo cannot mix with the cold heartless greed of microsoft.............the combination will cause massive damage!!!!:)

rare that you speak of is dead my friend....the guys who made rare....rare....are gone.........viva pinata was the first true glimpses of yesteryear but what did you 360 fans do....ignored it.......completely.........maybe thats why nintendo sold them.............
Untrue. Grabbed by the Ghoulies was a very high quality title and Kameo remains the biggest 360 adventure that is not an RPG. Perfect Dark Zero got good reviews and sold quite well.

Nintendo fans like yourself are quick to bash Rare for not making seven Goldeneye-quality titles in the five years they've been owned by Microsoft. In my estimation I'm willing to look past their past releases as they were all Gamecube leftovers to some extent and forward to Banjo Kazooie 3, which for multiple reasons I believe with represent Rare's true return to form.

and fenir everyone knows the happiness and pure delight of nintendo cannot mix with the cold heartless greed of microsoft.............the combination will cause massive damage!!!!:)
Nintendo refused to supply retailers with units that also sold Sega products, refused games to be released on their systems unless they met their family-oriented censorship code, and even strong armed entire retailer chains into selling Nintendo's product line at ridiculously high prices.

Is that "happiness" and "pure delight" to you, or does it sound like "cold heartless greed"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"