Ear Stretching? Your Opinion?

No offense to anyone that has it here but sorry, I find it disgusting. Everytime I see someone with it, I get nauseous. Especially some of the cute girls I see doing it......INSTANT TURNOFF. :down

I think it looks stupid.

538109_4346246062031_2050777354_n_zps1b18a543.jpg

Cauliflower ears are gross too. Ears and feet are the most disgusting feature on people in my book.

I don't care for it, and honestly, it disgusts me. I've had friends that got them, and I just couldn't hang out with them because it grossed me out too much.

People will run up to people with those things on and put locks on their ears. Cruel, but funny.

Meh. To each their own. Not for me.

This. I think it looks disgusting when the ears are stretched to an obnoxious degree. I can't imagine how anyone could possibly find that attractive. The smaller gauges are fine, though.

Not my personal preference, but whatever floats your boat.

Hi i'm a newbie on this forum, my name is Andre MrAcoustat Sevigny i am 68 years young and decided to start stretching, i am retired so i don't have to worry about what they might say at my job, even if i wouldn't care anyways, i've had my left ear pierced over 50 years ago, before my first stretch i went to a pro tattoo shop to get the right information, on the piercer's recommendation my first stretch was 8g, after two weeks i went to 6g, after another two weeks i went to 4g, after one week i went to 2g, after another two weeks i went to 0g, big mistake this time i did not wait long enough and i ripped my ear, it was back to 2g for four weeks and as of today i am back to 0g, after this small adventure i will take a little more time between stretches, my goal was 00g,i have at least 20 pieces of jewelry size 00g BUT now decided to go for 1/2 inch and now i have 30 pieces of jewelry size 1/2, i know i know i'm not a patient man i live in Canada but ALL my jewelry was bought in California USA, much much cheaper, this is my stretching adventure hope that this can help others please take your time between stretches.

Last edited:
I think the people who have their ears stretched to where they're hanging down like rubber bands and you could throw a cat through the hole look absolutely ridiculous.

I've worked with a few people that have stretched ears. I didn't see it as any different from any other form of body art.

I think the people who have their ears stretched to where they're hanging down like rubber bands and you could throw a cat through the hole look absolutely ridiculous.

The size that you choose to stretch is personal, i for one decided that it would be 00g but after seeing the size of the jewelry i bought i decided to go 1/2 inch, for ME i don't like the large stretches but who am i to decide for someone else, for ME it as always been live and let live and i will not start to change at 68 years young.:yay:

Hi i'm a newbie on this forum, my name is Andre MrAcoustat Sevigny i am 68 years young and decided to start stretching, i am retired so i don't have to worry about what they might say at my job, even if i wouldn't care anyways, i've had my left ear pierced over 50 years ago, before my first stretch i went to a pro tattoo shop to get the right information, on the piercer's recommendation my first stretch was 8g, after two weeks i went to 6g, after another two weeks i went to 4g, after one week i went to 2g, after another two weeks i went to 0g, big mistake this time i did not wait long enough and i ripped my ear, it was back to 2g for four weeks and as of today i am back to 0g, after this small adventure i will take a little more time between stretches, my goal was 00g,i have at least 20 pieces of jewelry size 00g BUT now decided to go for 1/2 inch and now i have 30 pieces of jewelry size 1/2, i know i know i'm not a patient man i live in Canada but ALL my jewelry was bought in California USA, much much cheaper, this is my stretching adventure hope that this can help others please take your time between stretches.

The size that you choose to stretch is personal, i for one decided that it would be 00g but after seeing the size of the jewelry i bought i decided to go 1/2 inch, for ME i don't like the large stretches but who am i to decide for someone else, for ME it as always been live and let live and i will not start to change at 68 years young.:yay:

That's very "bold" of you. :o

People are always saying stuff like that, but not everyone is trying to get an office job. Do you think anyone gives half a crap if truck drivers, fishermen, construction workers, janitors, carpenters, farmers, warehouse workers, or mechanics have giant ear plugs?

Like people have said, I guess it all depends on the company. I think UPS, for example, has strict rules on visible tattoos, piercings on men, and even how you wear your facial hair.

I think the smaller ones look fine with the right jewelry on a young, white male.

Then again it won't look "fine" in 30 years when they're pushing 55.

So you have to consider your career goals and if you're going to have the same sense of style when your kids are graduating college.

Same goes for any body modification not easily hidden.

I'm confused, what is the reason to do this?

What's the reason for wearing your collar up like Eric Cantona used to?

What's the reason for wearing black socks with black shoes, as opposed to white socks.

It's fashion. It's arbitrary.

I have a small ear plug, and I love it. I find it to be quite fashionable :oldrazz:

If I took a shot everytime I've read "to each their own" in this thread... I'd be much happier by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"