Early looka at the characters?

Shockmaster123 said:
Also looking again at the picture the Juggernaut picture is an exact picture from a comicbook or a comic cover. I can't remember where but i am sure of it.... everything seems too fake to me.

These AREN'T the toys. Just the designs. They had something very similar with the Fantastic Four toys.

lol...Mystique looks like a giant blue queen cobra in that drawing. lol

Anywho...kool toys. If the actually outfits look something like the figures, I will be happy. Nice use of color. But dammit, the Phoenix deserves a figure. On that website, there are two other female action figures (Deathstrike and X23). Why not Phoenix for the X3 toys?

They couldnt really have a Phoenix toy just yet coudl they - cos itd give away the costume. For the others, they can have just the alternative styles depicted. But its not like there's gonna be a stealth phoenix, or a berzerker rage phoenix, or a techno phoenix is there?

Retroman said:
Yes.
Concept art for X-Men The Movie(2000). Courtesy of artist Tim Flattery.
X-men720.jpg

Source: http://timflattery.com
yeah whatever dude. including you retro these costumes are way better than the peices of Unoriginal psuedo Matrix leather Crap GARBAGE we got in the previous films!:down

most people dont agree with u crawler dude, youre opinions are unimaginative, dull, noncreative, and they basically just suck, and fans are sick of Black leather, its time to move on buddy!:down

................................................................................
...........................................................................................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You are so funny.

XshakeitOff said:
most people dont agree with u crawler dude, youre opinions are unimaginative, dull, noncreative, and they basically just suck, and fans are sick of Black leather, its time to move on buddy!:down

Just you speedy.

Bwahhhhaaha you are actually more pathetically funny, cause you believe people actually still like the black look, sorry youre mistaken.:o :down

XshakeitOff said:
Bwahhhhaaha you are actually more pathetically funny, cause you believe people actually still like the black look, sorry youre mistaken.:o :down

About 75% of fandome.

Actually, I'm thinking about 85%, JP. Although in my Uncanny X-Men restart, they are going to be sporting blue and yellow. Kinda like those old designs for the costumes for X1.

Not trying to go too offtopic. Lol.

i really, really can't see these being toys for the movie
maybe toys released around the same time as the movie
but not movie toys.
because yeah, cyclops is going to have ruby armour... *rolls eyes*

jpsketch said:
Ignore him.
nah jp ignore yourself, youre ignorant and you dont know what youre talking about 99.99 percent of the time, i have a tv show about superheromovies on time warner cable www.videolandexpress.com YOU DONT Know what youre talking about, its a call in show, No one likes the black Leather, everyone hates, only you like the gay black leather youre in the Extreme minority dude EXTREME!

XshakeitOff said:
nah jp ignore yourself, youre ignorant and you dont know what youre talking about 99.99 percent of the time, i have a tv show about superheromovies on time warner cable www.videolandexpress.com YOU DONT Know what youre talking about, its a call in show, No one likes the black Leather, everyone hates, only you like the gay black leather youre in the Extreme minority dude EXTREME!

<sarcasm>yes, what an impressive site. seriously, i have never seen anything so amazing.</sarcasm>

GET THE F**K OVER YOURSELF.

im updating the site Genious but i can say with 1oo percent accuracy that the MAJORITY of the Fans Think the Costumes from x1 1 and 2 Sucked and are complete garbage, i get 150 calls a week saying it,when jp says it he doesnt know what hes talking about, i have living proof!:o

150 Calls? 150 Calls to a little show.. HAHAHA. Yeahhhh. Right. God, you are so in a fantasy realm, speedy.

yeah dude you dont have a show so youre pretty much clueless,and the show airs, live,and simultaneously on the net, and we take calls during & after the show, so youre pretty much clueless!

Well, all the mothers down at the school bus stop absolutely love the black leather so....phhhhhhhhhhbbbbbbbbbbbttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!

Speedy?

You are the cliche stereotypical fan of comics aren't you? The big fat one that looks somewhat like Michael Moore eating cheetos all sweaty in sweatpants and sweatshirt in his mom's basement? Cheeto crumbs and cheese all over the place. Aren't you?

Jan Irisi said:
Well, all the mothers down at the school bus stop absolutely love the black leather so....phhhhhhhhhhbbbbbbbbbbbttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!
jan you should call the showd id love you to.lol, we actually had mark hammill on a couple of months ago! he was so cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"