Early looka at the characters?

jpsketch said:
So freddie, whats the channel and time your show is on.
its on channell 57 on time warner cable at 5pm every other saturday itll be on next sauturday live jp

CrawlerFan said:
Yeah, rightttttt. And pretale....just for the heck of it....where is this base station for this show of yours Speedy?
base station?lol its actually filmed in a tv studio Crawler.lol MNN manhattan Nieborhood network Studious, owned by time warner mnn.org

GO TAKE YOUR CHILDISH FIGHTS ON PM LAND!!! All of you! :down

Anyways, I'm hoping these are just the concepts and they change once they get to the figure form. There's nothing more frustrating than having a movie toy line that looks nothng like the movie. And the Juggernaut and Nightcrawler pics, they're just placeholders until they get the proper concept art for the toys. I'm loving the Legends Toys, tho, not sure if i'm getting them. :(

No, this childish fight is going on until he's revealed to be the big fat troll he is.

I'm sorry, but I want people to see how Speedy just lies through his teeth.

CrawlerFan said:
No, this childish fight is going on until he's revealed to be the big fat troll he is.

I'm sorry, but I want people to see how Speedy just lies through his teeth.
actually youre the big fat Idiotic troll and will be thouroghly insulted and embarrassed on my show!:up:

Hmm. What show? Hahaha. The moment JP gets back in here your credibility is going to go all down the drainnnn... because unluckily for you, he lives in New York.

CrawlerFan said:
Hmm. What show? Hahaha. The moment JP gets back in here your credibility is going to go all down the drainnnn... because unluckily for you, he lives in New York.
um jackass i know that jp is from nyc!lol and youre pretty stupid hes gonna prove me right and make u look like a moron, if anything hesbgoing to make me look more credible u moron!lol:down

Umm... guys? but this: "I'm sorry, but I want people to see how Speedy just lies through his teeth" implies any of us care about knowing he lies through his teeth

I'm gettin an e-mail every five bloody seconds telling me that one of you two children has posted crap against the other - its really annoying!

*pictures episode of Family Guy, and remembers the call-in fan show of the KISS army....dies laughing*

Haha. You don't know me and JP's friendship then bucko. :p We are practically partners in freaking crime.

I'm sorry Chris, but if he'd just be IP banned, we wouldn't have this problem at all.

chris moore said:
Umm... guys? but this: "I'm sorry, but I want people to see how Speedy just lies through his teeth" implies any of us care about knowing he lies through his teeth

I'm gettin an e-mail every five bloody seconds telling me that one of you two children has posted crap against the other - its really annoying!
well im not and youll see me live on my own show next saturday!lol

Retroman said:
Yes.
Concept art for X-Men The Movie(2000). Courtesy of artist Tim Flattery.
X-men720.jpg

Source: http://timflattery.com

I actually like cyclops' design, blonde jean, coked up wolvie and cobra mystique are pretty harsh though.

CrawlerFan said:
Haha. You don't know me and JP's friendship then bucko. :p We are practically partners in freaking crime.
then youre an idiot about to have a Very Big wakeup call!lol:down

*Cough*Oryoucouldstoppostingagainsthimsohewouldleave*Cough* :p

Tonites the night BatBale....we should be hearing from JP tonite if you are telling the truth! Im so excited, we will finally be able to hear you say something along the lines of:

"You didnt see it? Oh, we had techincal difficulties, it will be on in two weeks"

No, because then he just comes back. He should be IP banned. I mean. They IP banned Ricky. Why not IP ban someone who is even WORSE than Ricky.

CrawlerFan said:
I'm sorry Chris, but if he'd just be IP banned, we wouldn't have this problem at all.
and if you werent a moron, we wouldnt have u as a problem, youre in for a VERy big fall jackass!lol cause i have my own show

CrawlerFan said:
and if you werent a moron, we wouldnt have u as a problem, youre in for a VERy big fall jackass!lol cause i have my own show

CrawlerFan said:

XshakeitOff said:
well im not and youll see me live on my own show next saturday!lol

You already said this saturday earlier in this thread. Also, nice job calling us morons when you triple posted, something Ive never seen before, BatBale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"