Early looka at the characters?

cookiva said:
Tonites the night BatBale....we should be hearing from JP tonite if you are telling the truth! Im so excited, we will finally be able to hear you say something along the lines of:

"You didnt see it? Oh, we had techincal difficulties, it will be on in two weeks"
uh hello dude its not on this Saturday its every two weeks it was on LAST Saturday it will be on NEXT Saturday!

chris moore said:
Umm... guys? but this: "I'm sorry, but I want people to see how Speedy just lies through his teeth" implies any of us care about knowing he lies through his teeth

I'm gettin an e-mail every five bloody seconds telling me that one of you two children has posted crap against the other - its really annoying!
Aaww just ignore it, I want to continue reading your posts about the current Xmen(comic) run. Is the guy capable of writing a good story. What do you think could turn that book around.

Yeah, channel 57.. MNN. Its one of those bad quality channels that look like there filmed in someones basement.

cookiva said:
You already said this saturday earlier in this thread. Also, nice job calling us morons when you triple posted, something Ive never seen before, BatBale.
no dude learn to READ i said Every OTHER saturday!

jpsketch said:
Yeah, channel 57.. MNN. Its one of those bad quality channels that look like there filmed in someones basement.
Nope sorry dude this is Filmed in a tv Studio, your clueless

Yes, but earlier you said that it is on every other saturday, and it wasnt on last saturday, and its on this saturday. Ill find the post now.

cookiva said:
Yes, but earlier you said that it is on every other saturday, and it wasnt on last saturday, and its on this saturday. Ill find the post now.
it WAS ON last saturday, i should Know i WAS THERE!

You also said it was seen worldwide on a webcast. What site is the webcast on, because its not on that crappy site that you gave us.

Hahahah, public access TV. Love the basements.

And scanning the cable guide. I find no talk of a comic book based show. :o

Yep, caught in your own lie.

I found this out from the site.

"Anybody can submit a show to MNN for air as a series or special. It should be 28 or 58 minutes long. Manhattan residents and non profits get priority. Find out more at questions"

From MNN.org

Wow, you got a show from a channel that has in part of its rules stated you cannot be denied a show.

CrawlerFan said:

I just looked at that too. Its not in there.

CrawlerFan said:
And scanning the cable guide. I find no talk of a comic book based show.
redface1.gif

CrawlerFan said:

yep its there youre pretty much clueless when u look in the cable guide you have to click on saturday, its kinda mislabled, saying arts and music and entertainment on an educational level its a freaking superhero movie show!:o

cookiva said:
u must be completely blind its there dude, you have to click on cable guide, then click on saturday then look at 5pm its there Videoland express, Your WRONG

CrawlerFan said:
Uh Huhhhh. Sureeee. Just don't want to admit do you?
uhuh sure you just dont know how to look for things buddy, lacking motor skills dude? cause i found it in 2 minutes.:o

05:00 PM 57/109 VIDEOLAND EXPRESS
Arts, culture, music on an educational level. 29 min.

Uh huh. Sure sounds like a comic book show. :p

CrawlerFan said:
05:00 PM 57/109 VIDEOLAND EXPRESS
Arts, culture, music on an educational level. 29 min.

Uh huh. Sure sounds like a comic book show. :p
thats the show dude, idiots at the network completely mislabled it, but its basically the Hype on television!:up:

:eek: :eek: Somebody Gave Speedy His Own Show!!!

*checks off seventh sign of the apocolypse*

Wow, and it's just like it was told in tha AOA, he attacks New York first! :o

*Remembers that every tyrant attacks New York*

poor New Yorkers....

XshakeitOff said:
thats the show dude, idiots at the network completely mislabled it, but its basically the Hype on television!:up:
gonna have to talk to the head of the network about that, thats annoying, and we never talk about music, we only play it if its a superhero soundtrack, or star wars or something like that:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"