Early Sesame Street episodes not suitable for younger viewers?

I just read this article five minutes ago. I thought, Terry's gonna post a link to this in five minutes...

Damn right. :o

Speaking of which, I forgot to mention, I watch the begining of Mr. Rogers every day before I leave for work.

there's an awesome episode that was just on where he's talking about how babies get milk from their mothers.

So it shows some piglets going to town on their gigantic mom, two goats slurping it down, and then it showed a human baby...and I thought, "Don't wimp out! Don't wimp out!"

And sure enough, it shows the back of a baby's head, an Asian lady smiling down on the baby, then the baby pulling away from the nipple, and there you see this giant inch long Asian nipple, and some breastage, right there on PBS.

Then it shows a Black lady, and you can see her breast too.

Then it shows this blonde chick, and the baby is crammed right up against her luscious, round breast.

Hottest Mr. Rogers ever. :up:

Please tell me this is a joke article. Please for the love of god tell me this is a joke!

Nope it's not joke...Bert and Ernie are gay:o

I am calm. I just can't believe that Gen-Xers are freaking out over this BS. We grew up with, & turned out some what fine.

Reminded me of Dave Chappelle's assesment of Seasme Street.

"Oscar, your a grouch."
"No $#!t! I live in a f'ing trash can!"

I enjoy clicking on links, and then they ask me to join their site to read their articles

Speaking of which, I forgot to mention, I watch the begining of Mr. Rogers every day before I leave for work.

there's an awesome episode that was just on where he's talking about how babies get milk from their mothers.

So it shows some piglets going to town on their gigantic mom, two goats slurping it down, and then it showed a human baby...and I thought, "Don't wimp out! Don't wimp out!"

And sure enough, it shows the back of a baby's head, an Asian lady smiling down on the baby, then the baby pulling away from the nipple, and there you see this giant inch long Asian nipple, and some breastage, right there on PBS.

Then it shows a Black lady, and you can see her breast too.

Then it shows this blonde chick, and the baby is crammed right up against her luscious, round breast.

Hottest Mr. Rogers ever. :up:

I can't tell if this is serious or not :csad:.

I remember some of the stuff on Sesame Street back when I was little, and I still think it was pretty cool.

For instance, there was one live-action sequence that used to be on Sesame Street back in the '70s that was just a series of beautiful extreme close-up shots of a flower. As the camera travels all around this flower, a Vivaldi guitar concerto plays. Finally, the camera pulls back and reveals that this flower is growing out of a crack between the bricks on a windowsill of a building dozens of stories above the streets of a big city (probably New York). And that's it. There was no dialogue, just a couple solid minutes of beautiful music and visuals.

Can you imagine the ADD kids of today sitting through such a thing?

The animated shorts on Sesame Street were all basically acid trips. The animators were obviously creative, yet on something at the same time. Remember this one?

[YT]ZtxttHiaOc0[/YT]

WTF? That **** is not normal. That is NOT normal. :dry:

The animated shorts on Sesame Street were all basically acid trips. The animators were obviously creative, yet on something at the same time. Remember this one?

[YT]ZtxttHiaOc0[/YT]

LOL - I remember that one. Awesome.

The animated shorts on Sesame Street were all basically acid trips. The animators were obviously creative, yet on something at the same time.
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, tweheheeeelve! F**kin' pinball. Really screwed up my youth.

That mother****er is walking around in a diaper and a beanie. Never mind the creepy thoughts he's having, but he ain't got no arms! Man....

Haha, LMAO. :up:

I think I just unlocked why I am terrified 90% of the time.:dry:

Heh, Snuffleupagus should have stayed as Bigbird's hallucination.

I remember some of the stuff on Sesame Street back when I was little, and I still think it was pretty cool.

For instance, there was one live-action sequence that used to be on Sesame Street back in the '70s that was just a series of beautiful extreme close-up shots of a flower. As the camera travels all around this flower, a Vivaldi guitar concerto plays. Finally, the camera pulls back and reveals that this flower is growing out of a crack between the bricks on a windowsill of a building dozens of stories above the streets of a big city (probably New York). And that's it. There was no dialogue, just a couple solid minutes of beautiful music and visuals.

Can you imagine the ADD kids of today sitting through such a thing?

Good god....I found it....

the good old days back before we were a bunch of overly PC idiots with overly protective parents...and Spider-man kicked ass on the Electric Company!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"