Arrow Earth 2 Ted Grant- Hero of Star City

KidFlash6969

Civilian
Reaction score
I really would like to see an earth 2 version of Wildcat/Ted Grant who is friends with Jay Garrick in the same way Barry is friends with Oliver, and on earth two the major vigilante of Star City is an experienced Wildcat, not Arrow (especially since we know the earth 2 Oliver Queen drowned on the boat while his father survived)

But haven't they shown that the hero of Earth-2 Star City is just a Robert Queen Green Arrow. What they could do would be for Jay to hint towards an Earth 2 Justice League instead. Jay/Flash, Ted/Wildcat, Robert/Green Arrow, Constantine, maybe even an Earth 2 Animal Man to play off of Vixen...I don't know who else might be in it

But haven't they shown that the hero of Earth-2 Star City is just a Robert Queen Green Arrow. What they could do would be for Jay to hint towards an Earth 2 Justice League instead. Jay/Flash, Ted/Wildcat, Robert/Green Arrow, Constantine, maybe even an Earth 2 Animal Man to play off of Vixen...I don't know who else might be in it

They did show that Robert Queen was the arrow, but since wildcat was even a vigilante on earth 1 it stands to reason that the earth 2 version could be a strait adaption of the comic book wildcat we all know and love!

I would much rather see a fully formed justice society with Jay Garrick, wildcat, and Alan Scott as the leaders

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"