Easter Eggs (SPOILERS)

RCM

Mortal Kombatant
Reaction score
So Ive seen the movie twice now and caught only two easter eggs.

1- LexCorp logo on truck.

2- Wayne Enterprises Logo on the Satellite

What else is there?

I don't know when, but I could have sworn I saw a little
S.T.A.R. Labs reference.

It's funny that I saw the lexcorp logo on the bulding in the trailers but I couldn't see it in the movie. And I missed the Wayne enterprises on the satellite, to busy watching the fight lol

And I caught the little Booster Gold Easter Egg as well.

The Wayne enterprise logo was to small, I only saw it cause I was looking for it and even then it wasn't the easiest to see.

Can someone specify for me where the Wayne Enterprise logo is exactly? Seeing it again tomorrow, so I'll be sure to look out.

Can someone specify for me where the Wayne Enterprise logo is exactly? Seeing it again tomorrow, so I'll be sure to look out.

Focus on Zod and Superman when they're flying towards outer space. You're going to see Zod destroy a satellite...In the satellite, focus on the lower part of the movie screen, you should be seeing an upside down Wayne Enterprises logo.

I found it interesting that the logo is from the Nolan trilogy...

Christopher Reeve-Henry Cavill faces, when Superman is trying to destroy that machine (the World Machine was its name?) Am I the only one who saw that? Am I allucinating?

Christopher Reeve-Henry Cavill faces, when Superman is trying to destroy that machine (the World Machine was its name?) Am I the only one who saw that? Am I allucinatin?

You're not wrong. The light on the beam really shows it. :woot:

Saw the open pod on the scout ship, seemed as though it was possibly Kara's based on the prequel comic.

Now i might have to confirm this when i see it again but when jor el was explaining kryptonion history they showed superman's spacecraft as the one from donner's version. It had the s logo but it had the stary spikes it looked strangly familiar but i might be wrong.

Man of Steel Cameos and Ester Eggs

Krypton:
1. Krypton destroyed Moon (from the comics by Jax–Ur)
2. Cloning of Kryptonians (from the Man of Steel mini series )
3. Kalex robot (from the comics)

Smallville:
1. Lana Lang (comics)
2. Pete Ross (comics)
3. Whitney Fordman (smallville)
4. Kenny Braverman (comics)
5. Sullivan Shop (maybe from Chloe Sullivan)

The Fortress of Solitude (Aka scout ship)
1. Superman’s key (from the silver age comics)
2. Jor-El's hologram (from the man of steel mini series)
3. The 2 statues in the recreation of krypton (they kind of look like the two statues that superman has in the fortress from the comics)
4. The opened pot in the ship (Kara's pot from the prequel comic)

Metropolis:
1. The reference to Blaze Comics (Booster Gold)
2. Wayne's Satellite (Batman)
3. LexCorp (Lex Luthor)
4. Man eating a Oreo (Martian Manhunter)

Prequel Comic:
1. Kara
2.The Thanagarians

Man eating an Oreo? How?
I remember him (Martian Manhunter) saying that he had grown particularly fond of cookies during his time on Earth. (This was during Smallville) If that's the connection made though, that's pretty superficial haha.

I remember him (Martian Manhunter) saying that he had grown particularly fond of cookies during his time on Earth. (This was during Smallville) If that's the connection made though, that's pretty superficial haha.

The Oreo reference is from the comics and it was also referenced in Smallville but they got it from the comics

Did I hear Jor El say something about a "skull ship" while explaining the history of Krypton to Kal? I could've sworn he said something like "We sent out a skull ship but it was soon lost" or something like that.

They said that Ray Palmer was in the movie riding an ant jajajaja I think I saw it falling off a leaf when Superman attacked Zod jajajaja

Did I hear Jor El say something about a "skull ship" while explaining the history of Krypton to Kal? I could've sworn he said something like "We sent out a skull ship but it was soon lost" or something like that.

I will check right now since I have part of the movie downloaded

Damn... I missed the Oreo thing.

A couple little Smallville fun facts:
In the scene where Emil Hamilton is introduced, he asks his assistant to scan some area - said assistant played Hamilton in Smallville.
First time Clark is REALLY suspected of being different involves saving people from a vehicle that drives off of a bridge and into the water.
Zod's scientist is the same actor who played the deformed Lex clone in Smallville's season 10(?) premiere.
Amy Adams was in an episode of Smallville.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"