World Eddie Brock's Club house part 2

Btw, guys, on saturday, I finally picked up the Marvel Select Anti-Venom figure, whichi s now proudly set up on my shelf. :up:

I think pretty much everyone would like to see the SSM version of Brock in the reboot, it was just great. :D

I just bought the graphic novel "Spiderman: Birth of Venom" I can't wait to read it. I haven't really read much of older Venom comics, except the mini "Lethal Protector"

My favorite version of Eddie will always be from Spider-Man TAS. Granted, SSM is the better show, but dammit, their Eddie/Venom origin was both true to the comics (616, unlike SSM's Ultimate Eddie approach) while adding much needed elements to the character.

The Birth of Venom trade gives you the 1st two Venom stories from ASM, which were the absolute best of Venom, as well as various ASM and Web of SM stories related to the symbiote. Its a much needed flavor to counter the bitterness Zeb Wells' "Dark Origin" left in the mouths of fans.

ok so when is the next time we are going to see Eddie??

Anti-Venom may appear in the Spider-Man: Saga of the Hunter (may not be the title) story that'll be released in the future, and Dan Slott has been mentioned to be doing something in the future with Anti-Venom. Also, Marvel unofficially confirmed (READ: hinted at) a Anti-Venom vs Venom miniseries this year.

Gargan's pretty much the oppisite version of Eddie Brock. The guy sucks at fighting Spider-man,likes prosistutes, drugs, and kills innocent people with out any remorse.
Also I'm very interested in a Anti-venom vs venom miniseries...just so I can see Brock kick Mac's ash...yet again.

Someones a little picture happy, aren't they? I agree though, we need some more picture love up in here (did I just say 'up in here'?)

More Venom! Thanks for the suggestion SP1D3RxV3N0M!

edsymspid11.jpg

Anyone want to become one with the symbiote? I still would.

amazingspiderman37410pe91.jpg

Kickin' Spidey's ash! YEAH! (Nice guns and calves by the way!)

ASM_345-141.jpg

I would be happy too. How about you guys?

A bit more, hope you guys do not mind...

99249-venom_400.jpg

Glorious union of man and symbiote (Eddie+Symbiote= My favorite Venom and best in my opinion! :d )

667226-yeearrrghhh____dark_origin__.jpg

The price of symbiosis

symbi.jpg

Sweet, Sweet Reunion!

venhunted3-1.jpg

Venom vs. Xenophage

edsym2.jpg

Sticky situation

No love for Anti-Venom, I see...

He's not going anywhere anytime soon...

Yesterday night I picked up the new 3 3/4" Venom figure from that new Spidey line of figures. It's one of my favorites now because it looks a lot like Bagley Venom.

^^ Nice! Those figure just came out this month. I whent to Target about 1 week ago, and surprisingly, they didn't have them.

Yesterday night I picked up the new 3 3/4" Venom figure from that new Spidey line of figures. It's one of my favorites now because it looks a lot like Bagley Venom.

I keep checking my local walmart/target but they never have Venom. Where did you pick yours up?

More pics for my fellow Venom fans!

1037183-the_symbiote_tries_to_separ.jpg

First Love's temptation

1037184-eeyaaaaagh__super.jpg

Torn between Love and Hate

amazingspiderman37401ad4.jpg

Symbiotic Strength! Want that gentlemen?

"We're your old clothes kid, your hand me downs. What Peter Parker tried to destroy...Eddie Brock has embraced"

1067086-08.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"