Electro Vs Venom

I definetly want Eddie Brock/Venom to be in one of these movies, but not 3, because it's too quick. They need to have Topher play Electro, because he does indeed look like Maxwell Dillion, and it would also be a great cinematic experience to see Electro. What would be worse: Topher playing Rhino, or Venom?

P.S. I kind of like the idea of Topher playing Hydro-Man, plus he is one of the villains on the Official site villain gallery. And Hydro-Man has blonde hair. Hmmm...Could
all of this mean something?

What concerns me his that Topher dropped That 70's Show for this which would mean he would be in more than one movie. Electro is a one movie villian. Venom isn't.

But for topher I'd really prefer Electro.

GarzaUK said:
What concerns me his that Topher dropped That 70's Show for this which would mean he would be in more than one movie. Electro is a one movie villian. Venom isn't.

But for topher I'd really prefer Electro.

Didnt he drop That 70's Show long before signing on to SM3?

tonytr1687 said:

I thought he dropped it because of SM3. Anyone want to clarify???

tonytr1687 said:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he did.

cmill216 said:
Yeah, I'm pretty sure he did.

yea he did. because he did that movie with denise quaid after that 70's show, then he got on with spidey 3.

GarzaUK said:
I thought he dropped it because of SM3. Anyone want to clarify???

No, it was his movie career in general (In Good Company, Win A Date with Ted Hamilton). He was leaving to pursue movies and shortly after he officially ended his run on That 70s Show he signed on for Spider-Man in May. He was still shooting "T70S" in January: (http://tophergracefan.com/press/) One of the articles talks about shooting his last episodes of the show.

Electro.....story can be told properly while sharing with two other super villains...same can not be said for Venom..

I want Venom! But lets be realistic, it's too soon, it would take way too long (more than one movie), and topher just doesn't look the part, therefore.....Electro!

Venom is better, but Electro is easier and would fit better with all the crap they are throwing into this film. :mad:

electro, because similar to sandman his character can be developed quickly while there needs to be more buildup to venom. imho brock should be introduced in spidey3 and venom should wait until the next movie.

I love Venom, I really do, but I don't want to see him rushed so Electro. He would work better with Harry and Sandman anyway. Venom needs his own movie unless with Carnage.

Sean Adisano said:
isn't hydro-man obsessed with m.j:confused:

or am i wrong...

That was only in the cartoon.I have no idea why they made it that way.They never met/dated in the comics

Silver Sable said:
That was only in the cartoon.I have no idea why they made it that way.They never met/dated in the comics

I actually liked the idea. It seemed to give him a bit more depth as a character.

Same goes for the animated version of Brainiac. Who's animated backstory made him a better, and more menacing villian, IMO.

dark_b said:
topher doesnt look like brock? it looks like that fans dont like ultimate spiderman.

616 Venom would be better suited for a film as far as intimidation goes when he isn't in costume.

I think the Rock would have been a good Eddie Brock, even if it meant the inevitable fanboy pissing and moaning because Eddie is white in the comics.

Electro.
He is my favourite, and he could also serve as Sandmans executioner ala The Cameron Scriptment.

I would rather never have electro, but I don't want Venom in this movie either.

I would prefer topher to play Elector but i want venom in the movie bad enough I would let him play eddie Brock.

Venom is a more emotional character with more ties to Peter/Spidey compared to elector. If electro is chosen I think we will see that Stan lee is having majority of the say in the movies. In the 5 disc set in spiderman 1 Stan lee names his favorate villains and so his top 3 are in the movies next choice would be electro. So im guessing its probaby electro

The Hurricane said:
I would prefer topher to play Elector but i want venom in the movie bad enough I would let him play eddie Brock.

Venom is a more emotional character with more ties to Peter/Spidey compared to elector. If electro is chosen I think we will see that Stan lee is having majority of the say in the movies. In the 5 disc set in spiderman 1 Stan lee names his favorate villains and so his top 3 are in the movies next choice would be electro. So im guessing its probaby electro

Yah but if he's Venom we'll be getting a rushed and watered-down version of him. Do you want that? I think not...

hulkamania85 said:
616 Venom would be better suited for a film as far as intimidation goes when he isn't in costume.

I think the Rock would have been a good Eddie Brock, even if it meant the inevitable fanboy pissing and moaning because Eddie is white in the comics.

So you'd rather have a big muscular guy who cant act just b/c he has the look?

tonytr1687 said:
Yah but if he's Venom we'll be getting a rushed and watered-down version of him. Do you want that? I think not...
Thats very true. I dont know what I want

I voted Electro.

However, he could be playing Paste Pot Pete, The Spot, or The Ringer, and he'd still be more interesting than that waste of time McFarlane abortion called Venom.

Venom. Plain and simple.
It's time for him.

I do want to see that amazing black symbiote suit on Spider-Man. When the adverage/casual/non-fan movie goers sees Spidey wearing that black costume (on posters, toys, promos, especially in the trailers) the intrigue is going to be uncannily huge. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"