Elektra VS Catwoman

Orginally, a kid at school and I planned to write a screenplay for a movie called "Catwoman vs. Elektra." Plans fell through, mostly because we're only in 8th grade and we don't take anything seriously. Another reason that we couldn't finish is because we never could agree on who would win. As you and I know, obviously Elektra would, but this child is so stupid...

Anyway, as we began work on it, our teaser logo poster for it was designed as a black poster with a silver sai with a whip wrapped around it. The tagline was something to the effect of: "Both were given a second chance... But neither will get a thrid." That wasn't it... There was no third whatever, but it was something about how they both were brought back from the dead.

The kid who was on Catwoman's side came to see Elektra opening night with a group of my friends and me, and the first thing he said when the movie ended was "Catwoman was better." Obviously, as we all know, it wasn't.

Whenever we bring it up as a joke, he tells me how Catwoman could beat her easily. He said just because Elektra could see a few seconds into the future didn't cancel out the fact that Catwoman would slow down time to avoid a flying sai. He also insists that, just because Catwoman refuses to kill people doesn't mean that she's any less cool than Elektra.... An assassin.

Theres so many more examples... I invite you to view a post a started on the internet movie database. I started it on both the Catwoman forum and the Elektra forum to get fair responses from both movies' fans. I invite you to reply to that one, although if you read the original message I posted, you'll see that I started it back when we were still planning on doing the script.

The Elektra Fan's Outlook On CvE

The Catwoman Fan's Outlook On CvE

Emptyhead said:
C'mon you curs !
how can you expect Jennifer Gardner to succeeds where Hale Berry failed miserably
beside people were already getting fed up of the so called Martial art chicks .

Quentin Tarantino 's kill bill vol. 1 and 2 was enough to satisfied the public curiosity about those so called martial arts chicks that just can't move the right way and therefore ...not believable at all .
and believe me I did a little martial art in my teenage years and I know what I am talking about .

You can't learn things like that over a few month and try to make people believe that you became a master of the kung Fu overnight ! HAH..!

They should have made a scarlet Witch movie instead
and frankly I don't think that miss Gardner portraying elecktra was the best choice
Elektra in the comics especially drawn by mike Deodato jr . is just too hot to handle

I would have chosen someone like a young Selma Ayack or Catharine zeta Jones instead

I think that marvel comics movies are starting to go the wrong way and they won't be very profitable if they don't consult guys like me or you self expert out there

and please don't consult guys who think that they are expert like Mr x ,bat mantis or Guyver jay ...LOL ,they're just bayous

superhero producers should put me on their biggest payroll as a consultant .and I'll tell them exactly how to make a profitable superhero movie
yesss... indeed ,this site is a great way to SPAM :joker:

Seriously man.. Have you ever went to school? I know my english isn't that good, but.. yours is worst! I mean, yeah you may have a wide range of vocabulary, but your spellings are crap! No (so called) superhero producers will EVER take you as a consultant (even if you're not serious about what you said)! And, by the way --- Jennifer Gardner (oh.. I forgot to correct it --- it's Garner!) did not just study martial arts for a FEW months, she went through it for almost FOUR (yeah, 4) years! It started out when she planned on auditioning for Alias, then she made it a habit to meet her sensei (??) every now and then. And, she NEVER claimed to be a martial artist.. she said, "I am NOT a martial artist, I just play one on screen. lol. And I never see myself as a martial artist." (or somethin' like that). Who's Selma AYACK?!? I don't know any actress by that name, and I doubt there is one!

"You can't learn things like that over a few month and try to make people believe that you became a master of the kung Fu overnight ! HAH..!"

(Let us say.. I) I can't learn things like that over a FEW MONTHS (I agree with you) -- But let's say I CAN, but I can't really (and won't) try to make people think that I became a kung fu master just OVERNIGHT, because of the f***ing fact that I went through it for a FEW MONTHS! Hah! (to you!) Wtf?! A "FEW MONTHS" -- then "OVERNIGHT"?? What kind of f***ing twist was that? And Jennifer never really said (I'm positive) that she learned kung fu just overnight, she's not like those dumb people who claim to be martial artists, even if they haven't studied (nor has a clue) about it yet. Seriously! It's like you are saying, "Mmm... This coffee is great!" eventhough you were drinking juice (totally different things! obviously)! LMAO!!

And I believe that she is not that familiar with Kung Fu, since her character in Alias doesn't really use it.. She is far more familiar with Krav Maga (kind of streetfighting? not sure) than Kung Fu, but she does know a little Kung Fu (for the Elektra role.. y'know!).

Easy there, Agent. Everyone is entitled to their own wrong opinion. ;)

Agent79311 said:
Who's Selma AYACK?!? I don't know any actress by that name, and I doubt there is one!

"
i think he means selma hayek

RabbitSamurai said:
Easy there, Agent. Everyone is entitled to their own wrong opinion. ;)

Yeah, I guess. What else can I do? lol

I submit, for your approval, proof that Jennifer Garner is extremely hott and not in the least "mannish."

garner55.jpg

mainpic01.jpg

garner.jpg

daredevil2.jpg

flip2.jpg

There's more, but I imagine I'll get in trouble for posting this many pictures. Proof enough that Jen is hotter? Wait, wait! Let's put Jen's versus Halle:

halle_berry_00.jpg

Uh huh... Speaks for itself, doesn't it? Jen is so much hotter.

She is, although she kinda looks like a ditz in that second picture.

RabbitSamurai said:
She is, although she kinda looks like a ditz in that second picture.

She may be. But she's still cute! Even in that first "bad" (as what lightinstrikez would call it) picture lightninstrikez posted.

Halle_Berry_Berry_Halle_Bild_6_Foto_Hochglanz_k.jpg

^^But at least it's far MUCH better than this!
^^Check out her eyes!
^^Cool! (NOT!) LOL

Elektron said:
It's a good idea, but of course Jen is more beautiful than Halle. And Elektra is better than a simple cat.

Ladies and Gentlemen: The world's STUPIDEST quote, ever.

I don't get the cat part, but I still maintain that Jen is more attractive than Halle.

This is a dumb thread, no offence. Elektra (Marvel), Catwoman (DC)

two movies that both made less then it cost to make them. I would be disgraced to see elektra or any marvel character in a movie with Catwoman (Halle Berry, If that is even how you spell her name?)

maybe vince macmahon should promote a jenifer garner vs halle berry wrestling match on RAW

Jenn is hotter than Catherine zeta jones, simply because she looks about 10 years younger, and is in superior physical shape to pretty much every hollywood actress. Anyway catherine is born to play wonderwoman!

super0010_catherinezetajones_mulhermaravilha.jpg

CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!

www.catwoman-copycat.com

:eek: :eek: :eek: Catwoman-copycat LOOKS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!
when will it come out...WHEN.....WHEN....WHEN......WHEN!!!!

She and her catsuit look spot on!!!! She has amazing flexibility which a real Catwoman should have.

THAT'S THE REAL CATWOMAN HALLE......DO YOU HEAR ME........THAT'S THE REAL ONE!!!!!! YOU WANNABE *****!!!!!

CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:).And she looks ugly in my opion!!!!!!!!...and to me Halle looks betta then Jennifer cause sometimes Jennifer looks like a man, and yes the old pictures of Halle are kinda ugly. What I would like is for someone to find best pictures of Halle and of Jennifer in a comparison. And last to answer the 1st question I think both Cino as yall call her and Elektra are jus bad to the bone so I cant decide who would win.

Hey Swfity.... guess your first in line to download my film :)
comes out early summer but there will be more behind the scenes stuff before then

I think she (catwoman-copycat) doesn't look so good in the catsuit! Her face sags (if that's the appropriate word to use).. She looked pretty during the interview (w/o the costume and stuff) but when she'd put on the costume, her cheeks are rather big.. the catwoman mask should've been bigger, like in CINO, so that it won't take much emphasis on the 'cheeks' part and it won't make it look big. I like her flexibility, though.. I also like her 360 degree move, but she kinda got out-of-balance there! lol..

Who's hotter; Jen or Halle?? Just wanna throw in my two cents worth here.
I think Jen is gorgeous and charismatic but Halle's just stunning with such a kind and humble heart which makes her even more beautiful than she already is. Not saying Jen isn't nice thou. If ppl are gonna compare them they should at least post a proper pic of them, not some bad candid where they've got weird facial expressions.

I'd have to say Halle.

cmbmovies said:
Hey Swfity.... guess your first in line to download my film :)
comes out early summer but there will be more behind the scenes stuff before then

cool!! I can't wait!!!! :up:

Mia said:
Who's hotter; Jen or Halle?? Just wanna throw in my two cents worth here.
I think Jen is gorgeous and charismatic but Halle's just stunning with such a kind and humble heart which makes her even more beautiful than she already is. Not saying Jen isn't nice thou. If ppl are gonna compare them they should at least post a proper pic of them, not some bad candid where they've got weird facial expressions.

I'd have to say Halle.
i'd say jenifer

I SO LOVED CATWOMAN-COPYCAT!!! It seemed kinda cool that someone wanted to do her character justice, and Amber (wasn't that the actress' name?) seemed to really know how to fight, and gave me a positive idea about what she was going to be like. Her voice seemed just sex-kittenish enough to be catwomans.

Hmmm, but on your Jen vs. Halle beauty contest, Halle is by FAR the most attractive one of those two. Jennifer is cute and lovely, but Halle, she's a godess!
Although Jennifer is better if we ask about who would be the best fighter, she's been doing alias for what? 4 years now, + Elektra/DD-training, she received more martial arts training than Halle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"