Falcon and Winter Soldier Elijah Richardson as Elijah Bradley

Discussion in 'MCU Limited Series on Disney+' started by Dr. Evil, Mar 27, 2021.

1. Dr. Evil Registered

Odds are pretty good he survives the show and becomes The Patriot. This is the first thing I have ever seen him in and in the little I've seen so far he isn't bad.

2. MbJ Registered

That makes our sixth confirmed Young Avengers character. Dollars to donuts Hulkling gets introduced in Secret Invasion.

3. Dr. Evil Registered

He came back in this episode today. Yeah, he'll make it through this show.

4. Mike Murdock Registered

I'm not convinced he'll come back as Patriot, though. I figure they'd at least give him something to do if that was their goal. Even if he just expresses an interest in following Sam or doing something, but he's a pretty passive character so as to not overshadow Isaiah Bradley (who has the more sympathetic story).

I suppose it depends on how they tell the Young Avengers. If it's a Disney+ TV show where they can take time to build the team, there's plenty of time. But if they expect the characters to appear fully formed in a movie like the Avengers, we're a long ways away.

5. Dr. Evil Registered

Yeah, right now he is only being introduced. Kamala Khan, Riri Williams and Kate Bishop will all be well ahead of him in terms of their development as Superheroes. Same for America Chavez.