Falcon and Winter Soldier Elijah Richardson as Elijah Bradley

Dr. Evil

Eternal
Reaction score
Odds are pretty good he survives the show and becomes The Patriot. This is the first thing I have ever seen him in and in the little I've seen so far he isn't bad.

That makes our sixth confirmed Young Avengers character. Dollars to donuts Hulkling gets introduced in Secret Invasion.

He came back in this episode today. Yeah, he'll make it through this show.

I'm not convinced he'll come back as Patriot, though. I figure they'd at least give him something to do if that was their goal. Even if he just expresses an interest in following Sam or doing something, but he's a pretty passive character so as to not overshadow Isaiah Bradley (who has the more sympathetic story).

I suppose it depends on how they tell the Young Avengers. If it's a Disney+ TV show where they can take time to build the team, there's plenty of time. But if they expect the characters to appear fully formed in a movie like the Avengers, we're a long ways away.

I'm not convinced he'll come back as Patriot, though. I figure they'd at least give him something to do if that was their goal. Even if he just expresses an interest in following Sam or doing something, but he's a pretty passive character so as to not overshadow Isaiah Bradley (who has the more sympathetic story).

I suppose it depends on how they tell the Young Avengers. If it's a Disney+ TV show where they can take time to build the team, there's plenty of time. But if they expect the characters to appear fully formed in a movie like the Avengers, we're a long ways away.

Yeah, right now he is only being introduced. Kamala Khan, Riri Williams and Kate Bishop will all be well ahead of him in terms of their development as Superheroes. Same for America Chavez.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"