Elizabeth "Bitsie" Tulloch is Lois Lane

True, I really enjoy that kind of thing too. Considering how they played Ray/Clark, there was nothing preventing them with doing the same with her and bringing her back as Lois for Crisis too, but...oh well.

EDIT: Though I guess it would've been awkward with her also having been the mom of Erica's Lois, lol.

True, I really enjoy that kind of thing too. Considering how they played Ray/Clark, there was nothing preventing them with doing the same with her and bringing her back as Lois for Crisis too, but...oh well.

EDIT: Though I guess it would've been awkward with her also having been the mom of Erica's Lois, lol.

Well Kara did momentarily appreciate her KC Superman's physique so we're already past the awkward stage.:o

Though it's funny to think Tyler's Superman is one of the few major characters that doesn't have an identical looking doppelganger in the multi-verse (so far).

Well Kara did momentarily appreciate her KC Superman's physique so we're already past the awkward stage.:o

Though it's funny to think Tyler's Superman is one of the few major characters that doesn't have an identical looking doppelganger in the multi-verse (so far).

There's Lex Luthor too. Barry Allen has some non-identical ones as well but also some identical ones.

But didn't Hoechlin's Clark have some identical ones who were killed off by Luthor at the start of Crisis? I recall Lois Lane hovering over the body of one.

There's Lex Luthor too. Barry Allen has some non-identical ones as well but also some identical ones.

But didn't Hoechlin's Clark have some identical ones who were killed off by Luthor at the start of Crisis? I recall Lois Lane hovering over the body of one.

Oh yeah, I had forgotten about Alan Harper... I mean, Lex Luthor.

In regards to the one that was "killed" by Lex in Crisis, I don't think that was Tyler.

CrisisDeathofSuperman.jpg

It is really a shame that Teri was wasted on Supergirl. Would rather her play a bigger role over in this series.

I don’t feel like she was wasted at all. She got to be the main villain of a season and chew some scenery. That’s more than most of these legacy castings get.

I don't think she was wasted at all. She got to play the main villain for the season and chew scenery to her heart's content. Compared to other "legacy castings" throughout these shows, that was a huge role, imo.

Deja vu :funny:

I will never forgive the writers for the disrespectful treatment of Batman (Kevin Conroy), the Smallville cameo and the lack of Supermen teamup's

I loved the Smallville cameo myself, the lack of Superman team up was annoying cause was it Berlanti? Who promised it?

Then there was Superman and Cryer Lex having zero interaction on top.

So many problems

Oh yeah, I had forgotten about Alan Harper... I mean, Lex Luthor.

In regards to the one that was "killed" by Lex in Crisis, I don't think that was Tyler.

CrisisDeathofSuperman.jpg

I think it turned out it was his stunt double, think they just wanted to have another Superman so just used him.

I am anticipating the show mainly for Tulloch. I think she’s going to be great, and the angle of being in a family will provide a different type of dynamic.

Hey AnneFan, where have you been? It's been ages. Good to see you.

Do you guys think that this show will eventually address the issue concerning Clark's ability to age at a much slower rate when compared to Lois?

If the producers are serious about addressing realistic family issues on this show, then I would imagine that this topic would/should come up at some point.

Have they ever officially stated in the show that he ages slower?

Do you guys think that this show will eventually address the issue concerning Clark's ability to age at a much slower rate when compared to Lois?

If the producers are serious about addressing realistic family issues on this show, then I would imagine that this topic would/should come up at some point.

How many years do you think this show is gonna last? :funny:

Based on the original/pre-Crisis continuity, Superman would be forty-ish. Conceivably, Lois might have been younger. But with Tulloch’s casting — and the sudden appearance of teenaged sons — a likewise forty-ish Lois seems reasonable.

As it happens, Hoechlin is a few years younger. But methinks he can “play” older. I don’t think “Kryptonian aging” needed to be mentioned in Supergirl. And it’s not worth bringing it up (“lampshading”) again.

I love that Lois is trying to keep her family together and unlike the rocky history with her own father. She is trying to balance being the wife of Superman. That talk with her and Clark about how they envision life would be like married is definitely a highlight as she's honest with him.

Elizabeth is definitely bringing a new vulnerability to Lois and I hope they continue to deepen the exploration of her role both as a wife/mother and journalist reporter.

I hope they let her freelance so she can go to other cities sometimes and meet other DC journalists or heroes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"