WandaVision Elizabeth Olsen is Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch

Thanos was also a former disgruntled Stark employee,

He used to work in Stark Industries' catering department. His food was renowned for its perfect balance.

But unfortunately, there were too many Stark employee mouths and not enough to go around, and when the company faced extinction he offered Tony a solution: genocide. But random, dispassionate fair, rich and poor alike.

But Tony called him a madman...

He used to work in Stark Industries' catering department. His food was renowned for its perfect balance.

But unfortunately, there were too many Stark employee mouths and not enough to go around, and when the company faced extinction he offered Tony a solution: genocide. But random, dispassionate fair, rich and poor alike.

But Tony called him a madman...

Thanos worked on Rice Krispies, but only had the snap down and not the crackle and pop.

True, although at least we did get this scene of them reconciling in Endgame:

Yes. I mean, he allowed Clint, Scott and Sam as well as Wanda to be locked up in a giant supermax prison for the grand crime of not signing Ross' favourite sheets of paper and screwed over Aldrich Killian, Adrian Toomes and Quentin Beck so badly that they ended up becoming supervillains.

Tony's biggest crime, by far, was selling out to the Accords. Of all people, he had the resources to fight it politically, and instead he rolled over and tried to get everyone else to roll over too. And all to assuage his own sense of guilt in a self-indulgent manner, by taking his own lack of responsibility and projecting it onto the Avengers as a whole. Oh, and planning to not *actually* be obedient and responsible anyway.

As for the villains, honestly, I suspect Tony was 150% in the right to fire Quentin Beck. The dude shows every sign of being a narcissistic sociopath, and he almost certainly didn't gain that via bitterness over being fired.

I was watching one of Lizzie Olsen's early films "Liberal Arts" and found it funny that she said this line in it:

sub-buzz-14488-1615392904-27.jpg

The last bit echoes the title of WandaVision's episode 5 song "Making it up as we go along."

Last edited:
I love Elizabeth Olsen. I just re-watched the show and because it was the first of many tv Shows, it still holds up. Amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"