Elon Musk Buys X (formerly Twitter)

And Elon is getting ready to torture humans with his Neuralink instead of monkeys.

Is being a dumb piece of **** a prerequisite for being a billionaire?

This certainly explains why Ancient Apocalypse is in the Top 10 now. :o

Lisa Goldman: "Twitter has permanently suspended the account of Dean Baker, a respected economist who founded the Center for Economic and Policy Research, without offering any explanation. Apparently Baker tweeted some jokes that mocked this platform's new owner."

He's also banned people at the organization Media Matters, likely for writing about Musk.

Lisa Goldman: "Twitter has permanently suspended the account of Dean Baker, a respected economist who founded the Center for Economic and Policy Research, without offering any explanation. Apparently Baker tweeted some jokes that mocked this platform's new owner."

He's also banned people at the organization Media Matters, likely for writing about Musk.
Elon needs to just grow up already. :rolleyes:

And Elon is getting ready to torture humans with his Neuralink instead of monkeys.

Somewhere between torturing and killing monkeys and Elizabeth Holmes and Theranos. Either way I hope deserving of her fate. Where's the idiot anti-vaxxxers on this who were freaking out about microchips in vaccines, probably been kissing his ass for his anti-vax stance.

'I Love Nazis': Kanye West Repeatedly Praises Nazis and 'Especially Hitler' in Wild Interview With Alex Jones | Right Wing Watch

Gizmodo - Kanye West Says ‘I Love Hitler' in Off-the-Rails Alex Jones Interview

His latest round of antisemitic remarks comes the same day the so-called “uncancelable free speech platform" Parler says Ye's no longer acquiring the company.

The Independent - House Judiciary Committee Republicans deletes “Kanye. Elon. Trump.” tweet

Elon Musk has tacitly tweeted he supports Kanye West after all this: "@kanyewest Jesus taught love, kindness, and forgiveness. I used to think that turning the other cheek was weak & foolish, but I was the fool for not appreciating its profound wisdom." Musk has been unbanning all the Nazis on Twitter recently.

Musk is also full of **** about being some Jesus follower that doesn't react to people.

NBC News - Elon Musk is alienating one of Twitter’s top assets: Black influencers
His recent tweets and content policies have rattled prominent members of a community that has historically had an outsize presence on the platform, and some are now defecting.

Last edited:
Reuters - Musk says Twitter will suspend Kanye West's account
“I tried my best. Despite that, he again violated our rule against incitement to violence. Account will be suspended.”

Real great attempt at damage control for your Nazi pals there bud.

See also: Elon Musk To Buy Twitter?
Elon Musk To Buy Twitter?
Elon Musk To Buy Twitter?

His best included unsuspending Trump who did and does just that.

It is impressive to see, for many white nationalists, saying "I like Hitler, I like Nazis" is the step too far.

It's only a step too far right now. Give them time to come around and say it isn't so bad and there were "good points" made by them.

Fine by me to be honest.
It has a 98% death rate from what i hear, those willing to risk their life to Kiss Musks ass, who am i to stand in their way.

It is impressive to see, for many white nationalists, saying "I like Hitler, I like Nazis" is the step too far.

Considering that this year they tried the whole "If people call me a nazi for stating my opinion, then im gladly a nazi" thing, it is a surprise that this is the line they draw for now.

So Elon maybe it shows that there was a good reason for the original bans and the less famous ones you let back in will be inciting violence or worse and getting away with it until they do something bad enough and even some of your supporters realise it’s too much.

So Elon maybe it shows that there was a good reason for the original bans and the less famous ones you let back in will be inciting violence or worse and getting away with it until they do something bad enough and even some of your supporters realise it’s too much.
No, you're just not as big of an independent thinker as Musk and let others dictate what's right and wrong. :o

AdAge - Twitter ad incentives not enough to win back some advertisers

NY Times:
“Breaking News: Hate speech on Twitter has jumped since Elon Musk took over, researchers found. Musk ‘sent up the Bat Signal to every kind of racist, misogynist and homophobe that Twitter was open for business,’ the head of one of the research groups said.” Hate Speech’s Rise on Twitter Is Unprecedented, Researchers Find

The lack of action extends to new accounts affiliated with terror groups and others that Twitter previously banned. In the first 12 days after Mr. Musk assumed control, 450 accounts associated with ISIS were created, up 69 percent from the previous 12 days, according to the Institute for Strategic Dialogue, a think tank that studies online platforms.

Other social media companies are also increasingly concerned about how content is being moderated on Twitter.

When Meta, which owns Facebook and Instagram, found accounts associated with Russian and Chinese state-backed influence campaigns on its platforms last month, it tried to alert Twitter, said two members of Meta's security team, who asked not to be named because they were not authorized to speak publicly. The two companies often communicated on these issues, since foreign influence campaigns typically linked fake accounts on Facebook to Twitter.

But this time was different. The emails to their counterparts at Twitter bounced or went unanswered, the Meta employees said, in a sign that those workers may have been fired.

It's only a step too far right now. Give them time to come around and say it isn't so bad and there were "good points" made by them.
It's a step too far only in that the swastika is an obvious symbol with a bad association. They'll just come up with a new one eventually.

Musk getting a lot of stock from some of his own supporters over the ban of Kanye. Doesn't fit their version of free speech where Kanye has done nothing wrong.

Gizmodo - Hate Speech on Twitter Skyrocketed as Elon Said He Was Winning

Zoe Shiffer:
"NEW: According to Twitter’s Slack, the company is changing its PTO policy. 'Twitter management has decided that two weeks PTO leave is not acceptable,' a manager said. 'It is expected that most of us will work through December.' Noted there will be downtown around Xmas & NYE"

Bloomberg News - Twitter Firings Shrank Its Compliance Teams. Now It Risks Investigations and Big Fines
  • Exodus includes staff responsible for regulatory compliance
  • US, EU regulators have expressed concern over departures

Last edited:
Gizmodo - Hate Speech on Twitter Skyrocketed as Elon Said He Was Winning

Zoe Shiffer:
"NEW: According to Twitter’s Slack, the company is changing its PTO policy. 'Twitter management has decided that two weeks PTO leave is not acceptable,' a manager said. 'It is expected that most of us will work through December.' Noted there will be downtown around Xmas & NYE"

Bloomberg News - Twitter Firings Shrank Its Compliance Teams. Now It Risks Investigations and Big Fines
  • Exodus includes staff responsible for regulatory compliance
  • US, EU regulators have expressed concern over departures
Shocker! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"