Elon Musk Buys X (formerly Twitter)

Gizmodo - Tesla Reportedly Hired a Firm to Monitor Its Employees Online During Union Push
Tesla has reportedly been monitoring its employees’ social media activity, keeping tabs on discussions related to unfair labor practices and a sexual harassment lawsuit on Facebook and other platforms.

How did he even convince the social media crowd that he is this cool dude that just wants best for people and give them ultimate freedom?
So bizzare.

I've never understood the fascination of getting a self-driving vehicle.

The sheer idea scares the hell out of me to be honest.
I trust computers, AIs etc a lot, but not enought to drive my car.
Especially since i have no trust in people driving in cars too...so thats a bad mix.
Im super paranoid when it comes to driving in general, i think i would go crazy in a self driving vehicle...as cool as the idea is.

Self driving cars will eventually be a thing I think. Whether Tesla will be a part of that? I'm kind of doubtful as long as Musk is in charge.

Don't worry guys my edit thread title finger is on the trigger. :o

More like he is an opportunistic criminal, who is jumping on Elon's recent popularity with the right wing.
So a bootlicker for billionaires? :o

I was kind of listening to some people talking about this on the radio, and I definitely don't have a horse in this game as I don't really use twitter. If the Twitter Board has stated and is confident that the number of bots is only say 5% why can't they let Musk get someone to do an independent investigation to confirm? But if it's more like 10% and I don't see it being as high as Musk asserts like 50%, then wouldn't that devalue the cost of Twitter? Or am I missing something?

Self driving cars will eventually be a thing I think. Whether Tesla will be a part of that? I'm kind of doubtful as long as Musk is in charge.
I don't think there's much doubt about it. It will just be another opportunity for your employer to be in touch with you when you aren't at your job. Sort of like the cell phone. Your car can have a little, mini office so you get to work on your way to work and back home.

It’s a matter of time and when they are finally deemed safe enough for the mass population to use. Musk is doing his best to alienate those who are most concerned for the environment and likely most willing to look at buying an EV anytime soon. I’ll bet a significant proportion of his new wave of supporters believe climate change is a hoax.

the concept of self driving cars only works if their the only cars on the road

until we get to the point where self-driving cars are available to the masses... or all cars are converted with the same/similar self-driving tech

human drivers are just to unpredictable, to be on the same road with them

maybe they could make like separate road ways for only self-driving cars, or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"