Elon Musk Buys X (formerly Twitter)

The site also has a disclaimer literally saying not to use it as an accurate tool to determine bot numbers.

Elon Musk challenges Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal to 'a public debate' on the company's bot data

'Debate me, bro! Debate me!'

nw45EHVp_400x400.jpg

I am real curious how that happened.

TIME - Elon Musk Is Convinced He's the Future. We Need to Look Beyond Him
Musk became the figure everyone was looking for, but the answers we really need will come from collective action, writes Paris Marx
A self-serving future
Elon Musk has wielded a virtual monopoly on how we think about the future, but will his visions really deliver better lives for most people in our society? For all the tech industry's talk of "disruption," keeping us all trapped in cars for decades into the future by equipping them with batteries or upgraded computers doesn't feel like much of a revolution.

A much more sustainable alternative to mass ownership of electric vehicles is to get people out of cars altogether—that entails making serious investments to create more reliable public transit networks, building out cycling infrastructure so people can safely ride a bike, and revitalizing the rail network after decades of underinvestment. But Musk has continually tried to stand in the way of such alternatives.

He has a history of floating false solutions to the drawbacks of our over-reliance on cars that stifle efforts to give people other options. The Boring Company was supposed to solve traffic, not be the Las Vegas amusement ride it is now. As I've written in my book, Musk admitted to his biographer Ashlee Vance that Hyperloop was all about trying to get legislators to cancel plans for high-speed rail in California—even though he had no plans to build it.

Several years ago, Musk said that public transit was "a pain in the ash" where you were surrounded by strangers, including possible serial killers, to justify his opposition. But the futures sold to us by Musk and many others in Silicon Valley didn't just suit their personal preferences. They were designed to meet business needs, and were the cause of just as many problems as they claimed to solve—if not more.

As a United fan, I don't know how to feel about this. fork the Glazers but....

As a United fan, I don't know how to feel about this. **** the Glazers but....

More like current centre Republican and probably only a couple of the furthest right DINOs that he would still identify with.

Yeah the Glazers are terrible but no guarantee Musk would be much better.

Considering he is in legal trouble for the Twitter mess, going around joking about another large acquisition seems foolish and to reinforce how irresponsible he is. I wonder if this could look bad in court?
He just can't help himself. And the opposition should bring it up for sure, just more proof of a remarkably casual attitude to his responsibilities as CEO of a mega corp and to stock market and M&A laws that would get normal people in jail. You can't mislead the market intentionally like this. Anyone who was about to pull the trigger on buying stock in one of the companies he jokes about would end up paying a much higher price just because of his dumb tweets. And he has no excuse now that he isn't aware of what joking about buying a company on public social media can do when you have the wealth to do that in cash.

The man who uses women as sex objects to impregnate and whose companies stand accused of treating black employees poorly has opinions on the new lord of the rings show.

0Pumd79.png

Marie Claire - "I Was a Starter Wife": Inside America's Messiest Divorce
As we danced at our wedding reception, Elon told me, "I am the alpha in this relationship."

Rolling Stone - Like Father Like Son: Elon Musk's Dad Has Secret Second Kid With Stepdaughter
“The only thing we are on Earth for is to reproduce,” Errol said

Elon Musk - "Doing my best to help the underpopulation crisis. A collapsing birth rate is the biggest danger civilization faces by far."

Last edited:
The man who uses women as sex objects to impregnate and whose companies stand accused of treating black employees poorly has opinions on the new lord of the rings show.

0Pumd79.png

Not shocking, he ignores the black elf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"