Elon Musk Buys X (formerly Twitter): Just Use Threads, Bluesky, or Mastodon instead

Never would have imagined being the world's richest edgelord twitter troll could have legal repercussions.

I think he is still supposed to have someone from the SEC to review his tweets from the last time he used twitter to manipulate the market. But, well, he's rich, so little consequences.

Like Father Like Son: Elon Musk's Dad Has Secret Second Kid With Stepdaughter
“The only thing we are on Earth for is to reproduce,” Errol said

Jana was raised by Errol, who became her stepfather when she was just 4 years old. The Musk family was stunned in 2017 when she became pregnant with Errol's child.
While in an interview with Rolling Stone, Elon broke down and said of his father, "My dad will have a carefully thought-out plan of evil. He will plan evil."

"Almost every crime you can possibly think of, he has done. Almost every evil thing you could possibly think of, he has done. It's so terrible, you can't believe it."

Elon appears to have the some of the same unresolved issues Trump did with his dad, Fred.

Last edited:

How has his lawyers not bound and gagged him yet.

He’s like Trump in that not getting attention when he wants to throw up a clever meme would probably we worse than losing billions. I’m sure his lawyers have already tried to gag him many times.

Like Father Like Son: Elon Musk's Dad Has Secret Second Kid With Stepdaughter
“The only thing we are on Earth for is to reproduce,” Errol said

scream-going-crazy.gif

I hear his dad also bought a timeshare from Armie Hammer.
Maybe Musk and Hammer can open a chain of restaurant/brothels.

Last edited:
WSJ News Exclusive | Elon Musk’s Friendship With Sergey Brin Ruptured by Alleged Affair
Elon Musk engaged in a brief affair last fall with the wife of Sergey Brin, prompting the Google co-founder to file for divorce earlier this year and ending the tech billionaires' long friendship, according to people familiar with the matter.

Their falling out is one of a string of personal issues Mr. Musk has faced even as he juggles business challenges, including manufacturing disruptions at Tesla Inc. and a court fight over his desire to withdraw his $44 billion bid for Twitter Inc.

Mr. Musk is the richest person in the world, with an estimated fortune of $240 billion, and Mr. Brin ranks eighth world-wide, with $95 billion, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index.
This guy really can’t keep it in his pants. He’s like a horny dog with the power of $240 billion dollars.

There is no way Elon has this kind of game.

My guess is Brin had an affair first and/or did something enough she wanted to get back at him by ****ing Elon Musk, which apparently worked out well for everyone involved.

She might've just been bored with her husband and wanted to get some strange.

True. But it isn't like this woman or her husband was poor or even mildly rich.

On the plus side, Elon is going to be hurting in a few years. Tesla is ****ed.
There have to be a ton of people who were nailed on to get a Tesla one day who will now get any other EV when the time comes. I do love that his short-lived love-in with Trump has also fallen apart so it’s DeSantis or bust for him now.

Good. He thinks he can operate outside of the rules everyone else has to follow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"