Falcon and Winter Soldier EMILY VANCAMP is BACK! Agent 13 aka Sharon Carter!

Reaction score
Yassss!

Can't waitto seee the star of Civil War and The Winter Soldier return!

Given the history of Sharon Carter threads on the Hype expecting the thread to turn into a shirt show in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

I just hope they give her fans something good at this point. :funny:

That’s great, she never got a fair go in the movies

I have a feeling she's gonna end up with Sam... so that it's kinda of referencing the Captain America/Sharon relationship from the comic even though it's a different Captain America. About time Sam got some action tbh. He's a catch.

Given Walker's involvement, I wouldn't be surprised if the showrunners were to subtly reimagine Sharon as more of a Val Cooper type.

FINALLY! Something! Praise be (I've been watching The Handmaiden's Tale)! Hope her role is "meaty". But my expectations are low since I've been disapointed numerous times before.

P.S. I have yet to see A: Endgame and yes I've heard about that Steve Rogers character-assassinating ending.

P.S.S. Highly recommend The Boys. The best Supes TV Show by far.

who's Val Cooper?

"She was involved in the Commission's demand of ownership over the identity and property of "Captain America." She supervised the recruitment and training of the fifth Captain America (now known as US Agent) and his partner Battlestar. Ultimately, the former Captain America revealed this to be a plot by his archenemy, the Red Skull, and he was reinstated as Captain America."

Full bio here:

she needs to get her own Black Widow style action suit in this one

Honestly if you check tumblr you’ll probably see Bucky gets more lovin’ than any other character put together

Steve and Bucky are forking like rabbits on Tumblr and in the words of the hard-working fanfiction writers on Archive Of Our Own (and in my headcanon).

And in mine lol. Honestly when they release the trailer for this that’s all it should be But with falcon and Bucky. Or just like a nice date, maybe a movie, meeting the parents etc

FINALLY! Something! Praise be (I've been watching The Handmaiden's Tale)! Hope her role is "meaty". But my expectations are low since I've been disapointed numerous times before.

P.S. I have yet to see A: Endgame and yes I've heard about that Steve Rogers character-assassinating ending.
Avoid watching the ending, after all, the movie has some good moments.
I was hoping the end would be everyone thinking that Steve died until we would see him with Sharon somewhere or something like that. I was really waiting for Steve and Sharon to be together in the end, a shame the MCU chose to assassinate his character, and made me hate Peggy Carter.

I hope Sharon will shine in this, and that she will receive all the attention the character should have received before.

Maybe she finally gets something to do.

I have a feeling she's gonna end up with Sam... so that it's kinda of referencing the Captain America/Sharon relationship from the comic even though it's a different Captain America. About time Sam got some action tbh. He's a catch.

I think she's gonna end up with Bucky actually!

She should and I want her to wear that iconic white suit from the comics.

If it is white, then that will completely contradict the point that the costume designers of Mockingbird's costume made on Agents of SHIELD. They said that white doesn't work on film or doesn't show up well, which is why they had to change the white parts to grey. Mockingbird's jumpsuit looked totally generic.

That sounded like a lame excuse, since they have White Canary on Legends of Tomorrow who does not wear grey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"