Sequels Emma Frost Casting Threads

Just to prevent a lynching...

What about Stephanie Romanov?

stephanie%20romanov%2002.jpg

Since the whole Emma idea is mine (check the sig) I feel I have the right of way to say that Sarah Jessica Parker's nose is not right! And I don't like you, CASHMERE. :D :down

The Original Bamfer said:
Since the whole Emma idea is mine (check the sig) I feel I have the right of way to say that Sarah Jessica Parker's nose is not right! And I don't like you, CASHMERE. :D :down

what are you talking about the nose is alike :up:

no i still listen to the oices in my head, and i turned out allright didnt i? eh?

Sarah Jessica Parker is too thin of face and form in order to play Emma Frost. That would be like saying pick Julia Stiles (also a bad choice). I agree that Sarah Jessica Parker is a good actress though, and wouldn't devour the budget. Nicole Kidman would look and sound the part bette though, since she is Australian. The accent would be very close to a British one. If Kidman sounds to expensive...why not get Kate Hudson?

I don't think Jessica's Body frame is that Far away from Emma. Actually I'm some what astonished & surpised you said that about SJP, cause Nicole Kidman is as Skinny or even Skinnier than Sarah Jessica. BTW I was one of those people if not one of the first or the first who pushed for Nicole so I can honestly say im not biased against her .

:( This thread hurt my feelings...

Sarah Jessica Parker is far too 'girly' to be a mean vixen like Emma Frost. She doesn't have the sense of authority to be the head of a corporation who messes with minds.

That blonde chick from alias. I forgot her name, but she is such a *****, she'd be perfect.

Seriously,do these fantasy casting threads really belong in the spoliers forum?

GNR4Life said:
Seriously,do these fantasy casting threads really belong in the spoliers forum?
good point lol
get these threads over to nonsspoilers or sequels

Threads with deliberately misleading titles like this should be closed immediately. As it stands, I'm not even going to dignify your suggestion with any kind of response. Do it properly next time.

My reaction

STOP MAKING GOD DAMN CASTING THREADS & with that I am sure there IS an Emma Frost thread where this could have gone.

this person cant be serious..... ms. inspector gadget as emma frost.... dont make me laugh

Here is my fav pic to play Emma Frost. The Incrediable Brooke Burns
Brooke_Burns-001a.jpg
Smokin! god I love her

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"